Lawler: "It was up in the air. I thought I won the first, he won the
second and I was leaving it up to the third round. I want to dedicate
this fight to Matt Hughes, who is fighting a lot harder than I am right
now. This is for you buddy. I thought so, get in there and push him
around and try to beat him up. He was resilient, I wasn't able to push
him around. He's a tough opponent. He's tough as hell."
Lawler: "It was up in the air. I thought I won the first, he won the
second and I was leaving it up to the third round. I want to dedicate
this fight to Matt Hughes, who is fighting a lot harder than I am right
now. This is for you buddy. I thought so, get in there and push him
around and try to beat him up. He was resilient, I wasn't able to push
him around. He's a tough opponent. He's tough as hell."