You also like Hobar / Pettis to be a grinder in favor of Hobar I assume?
Yes, that is how I expect the fight to play out. Even if I am wrong and Pettis wins, he has shown no ability to finish higher level competition. He doesn't have much power in his striking and his submission game is nowhere near as good as his brothers. Either way, I see this fight going to the scorecards.
Quote Originally Posted by HellHook33:
You also like Hobar / Pettis to be a grinder in favor of Hobar I assume?
Yes, that is how I expect the fight to play out. Even if I am wrong and Pettis wins, he has shown no ability to finish higher level competition. He doesn't have much power in his striking and his submission game is nowhere near as good as his brothers. Either way, I see this fight going to the scorecards.
I was too angry to recap last night. I have never seen such a bad judges decision on a title fight before. Judge Glenn Trowbridge should never be allowed to judge an MMA bout again. How he could have given Lawler the 2nd round which was clearly dominated by Hendricks is beyond me. I am also stunned that all 3 judges gave Lawler the 1st round. I guess they all watched the first 90 seconds if the round, put a 10 beside Lawler's name and tuned out the rest if the round which was all Hendricks.
Don't get me started on Truck Gordan...
I was too angry to recap last night. I have never seen such a bad judges decision on a title fight before. Judge Glenn Trowbridge should never be allowed to judge an MMA bout again. How he could have given Lawler the 2nd round which was clearly dominated by Hendricks is beyond me. I am also stunned that all 3 judges gave Lawler the 1st round. I guess they all watched the first 90 seconds if the round, put a 10 beside Lawler's name and tuned out the rest if the round which was all Hendricks.