Line has been at this price all week and money is now finally coming in on Brichta. I've been on him for about 4 days now, and thought I should post this.. You can still get this price now at specific markets.
I know that a few of my MMA bets flopped here, and results have been far below par. Trying to relay some decent info here when I can. Ultimately we are all responsible for our own bets, and it sure is nice to get juicy tips from the sharp cooperation on here from time to time.
Anyhow. This event is held in Liberec, and the fight is the main event. Brichta is the much sharper striker from what I've seen, and should be at a grappling disadvantage. I'll take my chance with the home fighter on the cards and I like his skillset more. Good luck guys, and tail at your own risk. I don't view this as a lock bet, because I am not super familiar with either fighter.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Leo Brichta -125.
Line has been at this price all week and money is now finally coming in on Brichta. I've been on him for about 4 days now, and thought I should post this.. You can still get this price now at specific markets.
I know that a few of my MMA bets flopped here, and results have been far below par. Trying to relay some decent info here when I can. Ultimately we are all responsible for our own bets, and it sure is nice to get juicy tips from the sharp cooperation on here from time to time.
Anyhow. This event is held in Liberec, and the fight is the main event. Brichta is the much sharper striker from what I've seen, and should be at a grappling disadvantage. I'll take my chance with the home fighter on the cards and I like his skillset more. Good luck guys, and tail at your own risk. I don't view this as a lock bet, because I am not super familiar with either fighter.