I did back Bobby Green with lower confidence.. Sure Esteban looked amazing on several occasions, but Bobby does seem to very motivated, and should be the superior boxer.
Ribovics is mostly a striker, and I give Bobby the wrestling edge as well.. The only problem is the durability edge definitely goes to the ARgentinian but for me a fair price is Green +155
There is almost zero value on the bet because the best you can get him is +200 or something like that but it's for fun and playing the number etc.. good luck. Also should note that one of Ribovics best wins to date is vs Zellhuber who also lost to Bobby, and he schooled him much worse from what I can recall.
King Green +200 vs Ribovics with Circa
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I did back Bobby Green with lower confidence.. Sure Esteban looked amazing on several occasions, but Bobby does seem to very motivated, and should be the superior boxer.
Ribovics is mostly a striker, and I give Bobby the wrestling edge as well.. The only problem is the durability edge definitely goes to the ARgentinian but for me a fair price is Green +155
There is almost zero value on the bet because the best you can get him is +200 or something like that but it's for fun and playing the number etc.. good luck. Also should note that one of Ribovics best wins to date is vs Zellhuber who also lost to Bobby, and he schooled him much worse from what I can recall.