no hedge, going out swinging like nate will... let those hands go and catch him, ko that loud mouth right in his gotdamn teeth. https://imgur.com/17KdJ2Z
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
no hedge, going out swinging like nate will... let those hands go and catch him, ko that loud mouth right in his gotdamn teeth. https://imgur.com/17KdJ2Z
Yea, that's a great headstart there, but no way is Diaz winning that fight. You should definitely hedge, but there likely aren't that many good options with the Conor line climbing over -400 at this point. Diaz is going down
Yea, that's a great headstart there, but no way is Diaz winning that fight. You should definitely hedge, but there likely aren't that many good options with the Conor line climbing over -400 at this point. Diaz is going down
yeah, @j-moneymaker is right, it's a nightmare hedge situation. i honestly think there is value with diaz. if conor decides to have a d¡ck measuring contest, and go toe to toe, a bet on diaz is like playing roulette black/red... he's the definition of a puncher chance... obviously conor is superior if he plays a chess game. but I'll take my chances he decides to play checkers and bang it out with the naturally bigger man, who always has a chip on his shoulder.... do you know what they walk around at? I'm guessing nate walks around at 190, and conor at, uh, 170ish?
yeah, @j-moneymaker is right, it's a nightmare hedge situation. i honestly think there is value with diaz. if conor decides to have a d¡ck measuring contest, and go toe to toe, a bet on diaz is like playing roulette black/red... he's the definition of a puncher chance... obviously conor is superior if he plays a chess game. but I'll take my chances he decides to play checkers and bang it out with the naturally bigger man, who always has a chip on his shoulder.... do you know what they walk around at? I'm guessing nate walks around at 190, and conor at, uh, 170ish?
Don't get me wrong, the position you're in at the moment with the huge payout due to the parlay, is a good one. I just think you're drawing dead now. You're right, Diaz will be the bigger guy in there. But Nate struggles with guys that actually utilize footwork and angles. He also doesn't check kicks and Conor's got a ton of them. Nate's a tough dude and will probably be tougher to put away than the guys Conor is used to facing, but I just don't see Diaz being able to catch Conor. Conor has one hell of a chin and he certainly has more punching power. Good luck, as that would be one hell of a fun payout on the amount you wagered, but I don't see this ending any other way than a beatdown dished out from McGregor. I hate Diaz with a passion, too, so this will be even sweeter to watch. Should be some epic trash-talking this week!
Don't get me wrong, the position you're in at the moment with the huge payout due to the parlay, is a good one. I just think you're drawing dead now. You're right, Diaz will be the bigger guy in there. But Nate struggles with guys that actually utilize footwork and angles. He also doesn't check kicks and Conor's got a ton of them. Nate's a tough dude and will probably be tougher to put away than the guys Conor is used to facing, but I just don't see Diaz being able to catch Conor. Conor has one hell of a chin and he certainly has more punching power. Good luck, as that would be one hell of a fun payout on the amount you wagered, but I don't see this ending any other way than a beatdown dished out from McGregor. I hate Diaz with a passion, too, so this will be even sweeter to watch. Should be some epic trash-talking this week!
@j-moneymaker thx. yeah, at the time of the price, i didn't think it would get higher...and 9/10x I always take the fighter who doesn't stress the gain/loss of weight. it's a longshot, at best, but it's a risk/reward that is with the roll, imo. sh*t, the excitement now is almost with the 5hundy spent... ive had a sick year, I'll chalk it up as idiot tax, and who knows, maybe scratch a winning lotto ticket. it's gonna be rad, regardless.
@j-moneymaker thx. yeah, at the time of the price, i didn't think it would get higher...and 9/10x I always take the fighter who doesn't stress the gain/loss of weight. it's a longshot, at best, but it's a risk/reward that is with the roll, imo. sh*t, the excitement now is almost with the 5hundy spent... ive had a sick year, I'll chalk it up as idiot tax, and who knows, maybe scratch a winning lotto ticket. it's gonna be rad, regardless.
Or he does win and cashes out all the money. I was told my Denver Broncos future had no shot as well by all the Panthers backers and they would lose by 4 tds and then the game was played and i cashed out a full ticket included with another big bet on top of the future.I don't think he made the parlay in hope of hedging off with a -400 favorite.
Best of luck i got Diaz at +350 as well but just a straight wager.
Or he does win and cashes out all the money. I was told my Denver Broncos future had no shot as well by all the Panthers backers and they would lose by 4 tds and then the game was played and i cashed out a full ticket included with another big bet on top of the future.I don't think he made the parlay in hope of hedging off with a -400 favorite.
Best of luck i got Diaz at +350 as well but just a straight wager.
Or he does win and cashes out all the money. I was told my Denver Broncos future had no shot as well by all the Panthers backers and they would lose by 4 tds and then the game was played and i cashed out a full ticket included with another big bet on top of the future.I don't think he made the parlay in hope of hedging off with a -400 favorite.
Best of luck i got Diaz at +350 as well but just a straight wager.
Quote Originally Posted by StackMyLoot:
Or he does win and cashes out all the money. I was told my Denver Broncos future had no shot as well by all the Panthers backers and they would lose by 4 tds and then the game was played and i cashed out a full ticket included with another big bet on top of the future.I don't think he made the parlay in hope of hedging off with a -400 favorite.
Best of luck i got Diaz at +350 as well but just a straight wager.
i know its after the fight but I also went DIAZ. Actually did Andersen, Tate, Diaz parlay with $100 freeplay i had. Payout $1,713.00 so im happy today!
BOL
i know its after the fight but I also went DIAZ. Actually did Andersen, Tate, Diaz parlay with $100 freeplay i had. Payout $1,713.00 so im happy today!