I don’t know what to say about my last time out. POY wasn’t even close. Bounce back here
sam Alvey +285
Gaethje +275
parlay 25/250
Gaethje 80% TD defense. Has 2 inches on Khabib. Emotional fight for khabib. Would love to see gaethje vs mcgregor if gaethje wins
I believe alvey will take jung into deep waters. If he makes it out of r1 alvey has the better shot to win. Jung beat ibragimov by a Hail Mary guillotine in the 3rd and ibragimov was winning that fight. And we all know ibragimov as a bust now. Alvey a vet and looked great vs spann.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I don’t know what to say about my last time out. POY wasn’t even close. Bounce back here
sam Alvey +285
Gaethje +275
parlay 25/250
Gaethje 80% TD defense. Has 2 inches on Khabib. Emotional fight for khabib. Would love to see gaethje vs mcgregor if gaethje wins
I believe alvey will take jung into deep waters. If he makes it out of r1 alvey has the better shot to win. Jung beat ibragimov by a Hail Mary guillotine in the 3rd and ibragimov was winning that fight. And we all know ibragimov as a bust now. Alvey a vet and looked great vs spann.
I like your thinking here, especially on Alvey. The great unknown is Khabib's mindset. He is a machine, but also shows a tendency to react/overreact. Does he put so much pressure to perform FOR his father, does he crumble (well, he won't crumble, but he could slip) without him?
Could Gaethje catch him during standup enough to frustrate him? I think he can. The longer this stays standing, the more we will learn about Khabib's will w/o his father. If he gets frustrated or careless, Gaethje can definitely make him pay.
I will likely be on JG to win, but want,to,check out,props first. Good luck, sorry it switched over to bold, this phone keyboard is tiny :)
Cheers
Manowarfan1
I like your thinking here, especially on Alvey. The great unknown is Khabib's mindset. He is a machine, but also shows a tendency to react/overreact. Does he put so much pressure to perform FOR his father, does he crumble (well, he won't crumble, but he could slip) without him?
Could Gaethje catch him during standup enough to frustrate him? I think he can. The longer this stays standing, the more we will learn about Khabib's will w/o his father. If he gets frustrated or careless, Gaethje can definitely make him pay.
I will likely be on JG to win, but want,to,check out,props first. Good luck, sorry it switched over to bold, this phone keyboard is tiny :)