Posted:
#1
Anyone have Lee? I think he barks a lot but has a pretty solid overall style. As much as I dislike Ferguson, he does always find a way to pull through and use his grit to edge out a win. I’m thinking if this goes to deep waters (which it should) then Ferguson May edge out a victory.
...But a part of me feels like Lee is going to TKO Ferguson. Lando almost beat Ferguson and that really was surprising to me overall. I think if he gets ever rocked or down against Lee there will be a point of no return.
Who do you guys like?
...But a part of me feels like Lee is going to TKO Ferguson. Lando almost beat Ferguson and that really was surprising to me overall. I think if he gets ever rocked or down against Lee there will be a point of no return.
Who do you guys like?
