Dude needs some serious help. And here I was after the fight making a thread claiming he was the best ever after beating DC and causing me to lose the leg of a huge parlay. Who knows how much damage he actually felt that night if any
Dude needs some serious help. And here I was after the fight making a thread claiming he was the best ever after beating DC and causing me to lose the leg of a huge parlay. Who knows how much damage he actually felt that night if any
DC has never been stopped now. I wonder if he can persue legal action in the future for possible injuries from fighting a roid junkie fresh off his roid ban.
DC has never been stopped now. I wonder if he can persue legal action in the future for possible injuries from fighting a roid junkie fresh off his roid ban.
This PED usage in a sport such as mma is a serious issue. I guess you could say the same for football, but the objective of mma is to destroy your opponent, literally kill him before the ref steps in. Jones deserves his due process here but guys going in there risking their lives against other guys doing these things should be entitled to legal action.
This PED usage in a sport such as mma is a serious issue. I guess you could say the same for football, but the objective of mma is to destroy your opponent, literally kill him before the ref steps in. Jones deserves his due process here but guys going in there risking their lives against other guys doing these things should be entitled to legal action.
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Here comes the excuses for the positive test. I don't believe a word this lying, cheater says. Dude has been juicing his entire career. DC should probably be undefeated at this point.
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Here comes the excuses for the positive test. I don't believe a word this lying, cheater says. Dude has been juicing his entire career. DC should probably be undefeated at this point.
He's definitely proven he's a dummy over the years. I still think he'd beat all these guys without the PED use, which makes him taking it even more stupid than it already is.
He's definitely proven he's a dummy over the years. I still think he'd beat all these guys without the PED use, which makes him taking it even more stupid than it already is.