I'm and asshole coke head who hangs with a bunch of asshole coke heads...actually, we're all pretty chill...but we partake in the girl. So I know coke head when I see one. Did any of you see his UFC postfight show interview? Did you see how he talked to Anthony Smith? Did you hear how many times he said "bro". Pretty sad. I look forward to seeing these two go. I think Smith will get the next shot.
JON JONES IS DEFINITELY STILL ON THE BLOW
Views: 240
Posts: 2
Posted:
#1
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
I'm and asshole coke head who hangs with a bunch of asshole coke heads...actually, we're all pretty chill...but we partake in the girl. So I know coke head when I see one. Did any of you see his UFC postfight show interview? Did you see how he talked to Anthony Smith? Did you hear how many times he said "bro". Pretty sad. I look forward to seeing these two go. I think Smith will get the next shot.
Posted:
#2
![]()
...then at the end of it he kept apologizing for being so aggressive![]()
![]()
He got cleaned up and got a lil bump or 2 for the post fight stuff
100% still on that white horse
![]()
...then at the end of it he kept apologizing for being so aggressive![]()
![]()
He got cleaned up and got a lil bump or 2 for the post fight stuff
100% still on that white horse
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,213
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,674
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,637
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 548
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,013
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,945
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,981
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 371
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
