Justin Jaynes is a +140 underdog in the second bout of Saturday’s UFC Fight Night prelims. And we can count Justin Jaynes as one bettor who will be taking Justin Jaynes.
The 31-year-old featherweight told Overtime Heroics that he’s literally betting his $25,000 fight purse on himself against Charles Rosa on Saturday.
“I’m putting my entire fight contract on myself, and my coaches are doing that as well. I’m betting close to $25,000 that I’m winning my fight because that’s how much I believe in myself,” Jaynes said. “This is all in for me, and if I lose this fight, I do not get paid and my coaches do not get paid either. And that won’t be as bad as losing my job of being in the UFC.”
While UFC keeps its fighter pay close to the vest, fighters generally get around $25,000 for showing up, then a bonus for winning.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Justin Jaynes is a +140 underdog in the second bout of Saturday’s UFC Fight Night prelims. And we can count Justin Jaynes as one bettor who will be taking Justin Jaynes.
The 31-year-old featherweight told Overtime Heroics that he’s literally betting his $25,000 fight purse on himself against Charles Rosa on Saturday.
“I’m putting my entire fight contract on myself, and my coaches are doing that as well. I’m betting close to $25,000 that I’m winning my fight because that’s how much I believe in myself,” Jaynes said. “This is all in for me, and if I lose this fight, I do not get paid and my coaches do not get paid either. And that won’t be as bad as losing my job of being in the UFC.”
While UFC keeps its fighter pay close to the vest, fighters generally get around $25,000 for showing up, then a bonus for winning.
I grew up with Rosa.. his record isn’t the best but the kid will never give up.. I’ve never seen him tap even against Seaver on 3 days notice in his UFC debut.. He’s a different breed, always has been.. almost like he doesn’t feel pain..
I grew up with Rosa.. his record isn’t the best but the kid will never give up.. I’ve never seen him tap even against Seaver on 3 days notice in his UFC debut.. He’s a different breed, always has been.. almost like he doesn’t feel pain..