JayBucko UFC Thread
Straightcash
Straightcash
This Cerrone line is suspect, Till is solid but could he go the distance with Robbie Lawler I don't really think he could.... !Cowboy went the distance and could have gone another 3 rounds with Ruthless, the line here scares me a little, not sure what I'm not seeing... I figured cowboy would be anywhere between -195 and -210..... But -145 seems insane to me... I lean Cowboy only because of this line. But I think he wins easily
This Cerrone line is suspect, Till is solid but could he go the distance with Robbie Lawler I don't really think he could.... !Cowboy went the distance and could have gone another 3 rounds with Ruthless, the line here scares me a little, not sure what I'm not seeing... I figured cowboy would be anywhere between -195 and -210..... But -145 seems insane to me... I lean Cowboy only because of this line. But I think he wins easily
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,605
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,180
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 577
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,328
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,652
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 603
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,042
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
- Wednesday 2,814
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
