2 options here w/ this Simon-Shore matchup. One option is +140 Shore by decision. Favorable matchup for him w/ Simon swinging always for the home run. That won’t work against Shore. Methodical wearing down in this one. I like though too for the Burgos-Jourdain fight to be a prolonged type fight. A lot of maturity gained in recent bouts with the two. Steel chins. I expect a bit more cautiousness from each than some may assume. Let’s approach this in this manner w/ three wagers…
Jack Shore by decision +140
Jourdain/Burgos goes the distance +115
Shore wins/Burgos-Jourdain over 1-1/2 rounds. +150
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2 options here w/ this Simon-Shore matchup. One option is +140 Shore by decision. Favorable matchup for him w/ Simon swinging always for the home run. That won’t work against Shore. Methodical wearing down in this one. I like though too for the Burgos-Jourdain fight to be a prolonged type fight. A lot of maturity gained in recent bouts with the two. Steel chins. I expect a bit more cautiousness from each than some may assume. Let’s approach this in this manner w/ three wagers…
Jack Shore by decision +140
Jourdain/Burgos goes the distance +115
Shore wins/Burgos-Jourdain over 1-1/2 rounds. +150
1 up, 2 down. Shore had to ruin it. Wouldn’t say he was on his way to winning, but sure looked like it was going down as I thought in terms of going the distance. Just one shot changes everything. I’ve got one more play for today coming.
1 up, 2 down. Shore had to ruin it. Wouldn’t say he was on his way to winning, but sure looked like it was going down as I thought in terms of going the distance. Just one shot changes everything. I’ve got one more play for today coming.