Posted:
#1
I like former atomweight title challenger Amber Brown stepping up in
weight to 115 pounds as a favorite over former TUF contestant Ashley
Yoder who missed weight yesterday. I think Kaline Medeiros has a chance
as a dog if she can scramble and get or keep strawweight champion Angela
Hill down. The other two bouts could be squash matches but I took small
stabs on the two underdogs at over 4 to 1 for action even though I
haven't seen them fight.
Invicta FC 20 Risk $335.00
Yana Kunitskaya (+435) vs Tonya Evinger $25.00 for $108.75
Kaline Medeiros (+250) vs Angela Hill $40.00 for $100.00
Simona Soukupova (+435) vs Herica Tiburcio $25.00 for $108.75
Amber Brown (-245) vs Ashley Yoder $245.00 for $100.00
Invicta FC 20 Risk $335.00
Yana Kunitskaya (+435) vs Tonya Evinger $25.00 for $108.75
Kaline Medeiros (+250) vs Angela Hill $40.00 for $100.00
Simona Soukupova (+435) vs Herica Tiburcio $25.00 for $108.75
Amber Brown (-245) vs Ashley Yoder $245.00 for $100.00
