Anybody know casinos in Vegas that will have odds up for these fights? I used to have an acct at 5dimes but I'd rather just place wagers locally since I'm in Vegas.
Do any Vegas books even carry fights other than UFC and Bellator?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anybody know casinos in Vegas that will have odds up for these fights? I used to have an acct at 5dimes but I'd rather just place wagers locally since I'm in Vegas.
Do any Vegas books even carry fights other than UFC and Bellator?
Sorry I can't answer your question directly but just an observation. Even if I lived in Vegas I would still bet online on 5Dimes and elsewhere. Brick & mortar sportsbooks don't usually have the best odds compared to online books anyway and lack the wide array props online sportsbooks have. Best of luck finding a local sportsbook that carries Invicta FC, I think it's a longshot.
Sorry I can't answer your question directly but just an observation. Even if I lived in Vegas I would still bet online on 5Dimes and elsewhere. Brick & mortar sportsbooks don't usually have the best odds compared to online books anyway and lack the wide array props online sportsbooks have. Best of luck finding a local sportsbook that carries Invicta FC, I think it's a longshot.