Posted:
#1
Calvin Kattar is +300 in this fight....... He is from the town next door to me and I attended high school with him..... A 4 year champion state wrestler and considered one of the toughest kids around growing up...
His first 4-5 fights all lasted about 30 seconds MAX.... Complete knockouts ( will post links below ).....
He got offered to find on cbs extremely early in his career (when kimbo faught the first time on cbs with the guy whose ear fell off) and calvin lost to a guy named james binky jones who had been fighting 10+ years experience.....
Kattar Came back to local fights and hasnt lost since....
He opened up a local business as a promoter and stopped fighting for years to build it up but the last 2 years has been training 6-7 days a week 3-6+ hours a day!
He has the biggest and most lethal punch I have ever seen in any ufc fight period and if connects with this guy filli i can almost guarantee its night night........ His last 5 fights have all gone the distance or gone to the ground where is wrestling and ground work have dominated phenomenal fighters.....
Every website I go on for preview/predictions, everyone says filli cause they know NOTHING about calvin..... Hes been fighting 10 years and finally got the call, hes the toughest kid we know PERIOD... if he loses he starts back from the bottom, if he win he stays up top..... I think he sends a message to this guy who I dont believe is a ELITE fighter....
Katter +300 is a joke, every line hes ever been has been -400/-500/-800 just way to much value to pass up...... GOING LARGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQMeCKy6l9I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdV8GQr2R9U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cb2xprUMvI
the power is there, the 7+ years of experience since will come into play
