Brady Hiestand +125 $$3,000.000
Right out the gate here Brady...this kid has big potential to be a big contender and crack into the top 10 in the near future in my opinion he will show it tonight
Letsmufkingooooooo! .....I'll be back GL everyone
Brady Hiestand +125 $$3,000.000
Right out the gate here Brady...this kid has big potential to be a big contender and crack into the top 10 in the near future in my opinion he will show it tonight
Letsmufkingooooooo! .....I'll be back GL everyone
Brady Hiestand +125 $$3,000.000
Right out the gate here Brady...this kid has big potential to be a big contender and crack into the top 10 in the near future in my opinion he will show it tonight
Letsmufkingooooooo! .....I'll be back GL everyone
Norma Dumont -118 $3,880.000
This fight should be a steal at these odds I mean c'mon now call me wrong when its over.....Dumont is on a different level it should show clearly most likely when it hits the mat .... Letsmufkingetit!!!!!
![]()
Norma Dumont -118 $3,880.000
This fight should be a steal at these odds I mean c'mon now call me wrong when its over.....Dumont is on a different level it should show clearly most likely when it hits the mat .... Letsmufkingetit!!!!!
![]()
Brogan Walker-Sanchez +300 1,500.000
Look I should bet more walker is a dog literally think she is coming down in weight her opponent is not anything special good bet here get it $$$$$$$$$
Brogan Walker-Sanchez +300 1,500.000
Look I should bet more walker is a dog literally think she is coming down in weight her opponent is not anything special good bet here get it $$$$$$$$$
