Posted:
#1
If Weidman loses at UFC 210 is he Bellator bound or do they hand him another great fighter?
...let him go if he takes a third straight loss I say.
I doubted Weidman when he was hyped up/over rated and he has crashed. ...albeit he got smoked by a huge Romero knee in what seemed to be a competitive fight but he is not rising again against Gegard Mousasi.
Mousasi is a man on a mission and I will be damned if he doesn't get through Weidman.
I love the pick...Mousasi is at -115
...let him go if he takes a third straight loss I say.
I doubted Weidman when he was hyped up/over rated and he has crashed. ...albeit he got smoked by a huge Romero knee in what seemed to be a competitive fight but he is not rising again against Gegard Mousasi.
Mousasi is a man on a mission and I will be damned if he doesn't get through Weidman.
I love the pick...Mousasi is at -115
