• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    I'm back baby! UFC FN 88

    WalshyMMA
    JimGunn
    Ferrari29
    MoneyBags402
    MMAMAIN
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1242
    Posts: 22
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 11:23 PM ET #1

    What's up guys! Got a new job and have been grinding hard, took some time off from posting but I've been watching all the fights.... Been a crazy year! Let's get to it with some early predictions.

    Almeida vs Garbrandt
    What to say!? What a scrap man, without getting too into right now I'm leaning Almeida... Cody shows promise but he has less than half the experience of Almeida and has beaten a few unknowns. He's headlining and I just think it's a little early for him. Almeida has more ways to win this fight so slight lean on the Brazilian as of now.

    Barao vs Stephens
    Also a great scrap... Not too sure how Barao will look at 145, especially since he's looking like shit since these USADA rules if you get what I'm saying.... I might avoid this but I like Stephens here. He's a brawler, he likes to make things ugly as we saw in the Bermudez fight and he can take a shot to give one. He's a pretty big 145er and I can see him overwhelming Barao and taking a decision.

    Tarec vs Story
    What can we talk about? Both guys very inactive. Story is a power house and his last performance over Gunni was great but that was a very long time ago. Tarec fought recently against Jake Ellenberger who lets face it, was on his way and is on his way out. I also heard Tarec got injured during camp so my pick is Story either decision or 3rd round TKO. I just think he's a little more well rounded and can utilize his wrestling to win rounds.

    Camozzi vs Miranda
    My dog of the week! I'm taking Camozzi big time in this spot. He looked great against Riggs and he's been training over at LaW MMA with weidman and Longo. His striking has looked great and besides his loses to Jacare who's basically a number 1 contender, he's looked great all around. Miranda gasses big time and I don't think he catches camozzi. Also, camozzi has never been finished I don't think by punches. My pick is camozzi via TKO late 2nd early 3rd if not a decision and at +190 I jumped on that line.

    Masvidal vs Larkin
    My money is on Larkin. Masvidal is a great fighter with some great wins. His only losses coming to top 5 guys. larkin looked great his last outing against Tumenov and he really chewed that lead leg up and avoided those power shots. I thought it was a super close fight. Larkin could have gotten the nod. I'm siding with the younger, hungrier guy. Let's just hope his braces don't fuck up again in this one lol.

    Burkman vs Feldor
    This ones easy for me. I'm taking Feldor. Burkman loves stand up battles and that's where Feldor excels. If he can pull the trigger I think he drops Burkman in the 2nd. He got tko'd his last fight against Cote and I think his chin is going. Give me Cerrones protege.

    Gonna skip the under card fights for now except Aljo vs Caraway
    I got Sterling in this one. He's been calling out Bryan for a while now and I just don't see the upset here. Caraway has beaten no one in my opinion and tends to fight desperate. This is Funks fight to lose here and being from Long Island and personally knowing Aljo, give me the funk master via strangulation late in the 2nd or early 3rd.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    What's up guys! Got a new job and have been grinding hard, took some time off from posting but I've been watching all the fights.... Been a crazy year! Let's get to it with some early predictions.

    Almeida vs Garbrandt
    What to say!? What a scrap man, without getting too into right now I'm leaning Almeida... Cody shows promise but he has less than half the experience of Almeida and has beaten a few unknowns. He's headlining and I just think it's a little early for him. Almeida has more ways to win this fight so slight lean on the Brazilian as of now.

    Barao vs Stephens
    Also a great scrap... Not too sure how Barao will look at 145, especially since he's looking like shit since these USADA rules if you get what I'm saying.... I might avoid this but I like Stephens here. He's a brawler, he likes to make things ugly as we saw in the Bermudez fight and he can take a shot to give one. He's a pretty big 145er and I can see him overwhelming Barao and taking a decision.

    Tarec vs Story
    What can we talk about? Both guys very inactive. Story is a power house and his last performance over Gunni was great but that was a very long time ago. Tarec fought recently against Jake Ellenberger who lets face it, was on his way and is on his way out. I also heard Tarec got injured during camp so my pick is Story either decision or 3rd round TKO. I just think he's a little more well rounded and can utilize his wrestling to win rounds.

    Camozzi vs Miranda
    My dog of the week! I'm taking Camozzi big time in this spot. He looked great against Riggs and he's been training over at LaW MMA with weidman and Longo. His striking has looked great and besides his loses to Jacare who's basically a number 1 contender, he's looked great all around. Miranda gasses big time and I don't think he catches camozzi. Also, camozzi has never been finished I don't think by punches. My pick is camozzi via TKO late 2nd early 3rd if not a decision and at +190 I jumped on that line.

    Masvidal vs Larkin
    My money is on Larkin. Masvidal is a great fighter with some great wins. His only losses coming to top 5 guys. larkin looked great his last outing against Tumenov and he really chewed that lead leg up and avoided those power shots. I thought it was a super close fight. Larkin could have gotten the nod. I'm siding with the younger, hungrier guy. Let's just hope his braces don't fuck up again in this one lol.

    Burkman vs Feldor
    This ones easy for me. I'm taking Feldor. Burkman loves stand up battles and that's where Feldor excels. If he can pull the trigger I think he drops Burkman in the 2nd. He got tko'd his last fight against Cote and I think his chin is going. Give me Cerrones protege.

    Gonna skip the under card fights for now except Aljo vs Caraway
    I got Sterling in this one. He's been calling out Bryan for a while now and I just don't see the upset here. Caraway has beaten no one in my opinion and tends to fight desperate. This is Funks fight to lose here and being from Long Island and personally knowing Aljo, give me the funk master via strangulation late in the 2nd or early 3rd.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 1:05 AM ET #2

    I am pretty much on all of the same picks including the dogs in Stephens and Camozzi. I like Stephens KO prop and the Camozzi wins in round 3 is a very juicy prop. I think Felder/Burkman starts round 3 at least and I bet that as part of one of my parlays. I also made a value play on Caraway and Caraway by decision. Aljo is very good but I think that those lines are pretty crazy now and Caraway has a better chance that the lines impute.
    Reply
    I am pretty much on all of the same picks including the dogs in Stephens and Camozzi. I like Stephens KO prop and the Camozzi wins in round 3 is a very juicy prop. I think Felder/Burkman starts round 3 at least and I bet that as part of one of my parlays. I also made a value play on Caraway and Caraway by decision. Aljo is very good but I think that those lines are pretty crazy now and Caraway has a better chance that the lines impute.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 2:50 AM ET #3

    Congrats on the new job and welcome back Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be surprised if Tarec fought after what they said about his knee.
    Reply
    Congrats on the new job and welcome back Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be surprised if Tarec fought after what they said about his knee.
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 5:13 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    I am pretty much on all of the same picks including the dogs in Stephens and Camozzi. I like Stephens KO prop and the Camozzi wins in round 3 is a very juicy prop. I think Felder/Burkman starts round 3 at least and I bet that as part of one of my parlays. I also made a value play on Caraway and Caraway by decision. Aljo is very good but I think that those lines are pretty crazy now and Caraway has a better chance that the lines impute.


    Yea man caraway is no slouch, I'm biased with Aljo haha but yea -400+ is a highhhhh price but I think he gets it done.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    I am pretty much on all of the same picks including the dogs in Stephens and Camozzi. I like Stephens KO prop and the Camozzi wins in round 3 is a very juicy prop. I think Felder/Burkman starts round 3 at least and I bet that as part of one of my parlays. I also made a value play on Caraway and Caraway by decision. Aljo is very good but I think that those lines are pretty crazy now and Caraway has a better chance that the lines impute.


    Yea man caraway is no slouch, I'm biased with Aljo haha but yea -400+ is a highhhhh price but I think he gets it done.
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 5:14 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Congrats on the new job and welcome back Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be surprised if Tarec fought after what they said about his knee.

    Thanks Ferrari! And yea I thought the same but apparently he was cleared some how... lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Congrats on the new job and welcome back Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be surprised if Tarec fought after what they said about his knee.

    Thanks Ferrari! And yea I thought the same but apparently he was cleared some how... lol
     
    MoneyBags402
    MoneyBags402
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 327
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 5:40 PM ET #6

    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early
    Reply
    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 9:11 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early


    Chris Camozzi has a greta chin and never been KO'ed in 33 pro fights. Maybe Vitor Miranda will be the first to do it, perhaps with a head kick if it does happen. But if it doesn't happen early, I like Camozzi to take over and either stop Miranda in the third or win an ugly decision. AT the odds he's at now my money is on Camozzi, Camozzi round 3, Camozzi KO and Camozzi decision
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early


    Chris Camozzi has a greta chin and never been KO'ed in 33 pro fights. Maybe Vitor Miranda will be the first to do it, perhaps with a head kick if it does happen. But if it doesn't happen early, I like Camozzi to take over and either stop Miranda in the third or win an ugly decision. AT the odds he's at now my money is on Camozzi, Camozzi round 3, Camozzi KO and Camozzi decision
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 9:30 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early

    Good luck my friend. He's never been KOd lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early

    Good luck my friend. He's never been KOd lol
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 9:31 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early
    Chris Camozzi has a greta chin and never been KO'ed in 33 pro fights. Maybe Vitor Miranda will be the first to do it, perhaps with a head kick if it does happen. But if it doesn't happen early, I like Camozzi to take over and either stop Miranda in the third or win an ugly decision. AT the odds he's at now my money is on Camozzi, Camozzi round 3, Camozzi KO and Camozzi decision

    Absolutely man. I just think he's better every time we see him. I'm gonna ride this train especially at +200 lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early
    Chris Camozzi has a greta chin and never been KO'ed in 33 pro fights. Maybe Vitor Miranda will be the first to do it, perhaps with a head kick if it does happen. But if it doesn't happen early, I like Camozzi to take over and either stop Miranda in the third or win an ugly decision. AT the odds he's at now my money is on Camozzi, Camozzi round 3, Camozzi KO and Camozzi decision

    Absolutely man. I just think he's better every time we see him. I'm gonna ride this train especially at +200 lol
     
    MoneyBags402
    MoneyBags402
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 327
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 9:41 PM ET #10

    Miranda has the tools to get the job done. I'll be parlaying him with someone yet to be decided. GL
    Reply
    Miranda has the tools to get the job done. I'll be parlaying him with someone yet to be decided. GL
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: May. 26, 2016 - 12:41 AM ET #11

    Suddenly the Miranda/Camozzi fight is really amped up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Suddenly the Miranda/Camozzi fight is really amped up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: May. 26, 2016 - 2:33 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Suddenly the Miranda/Camozzi fight is really amped up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Haha it sure is Ferrari! Lots of action on camozzi too
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Suddenly the Miranda/Camozzi fight is really amped up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Haha it sure is Ferrari! Lots of action on camozzi too
     
    MoneyBags402
    MoneyBags402
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 327
    Posted: May. 26, 2016 - 7:13 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:


    Haha it sure is Ferrari! Lots of action on camozzi too

    I really hope people start putting more money on Camozzi so I can get Miranda at around -140. I honestly think that Camozzi will get handled
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:


    Haha it sure is Ferrari! Lots of action on camozzi too

    I really hope people start putting more money on Camozzi so I can get Miranda at around -140. I honestly think that Camozzi will get handled
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: May. 26, 2016 - 9:14 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Suddenly the Miranda/Camozzi fight is really amped up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha it sure is Ferrari! Lots of action on camozzi too

    I look at Camozzi's fight against Watson as a better judgment than Riggs. Riggs is a can.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Suddenly the Miranda/Camozzi fight is really amped up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha it sure is Ferrari! Lots of action on camozzi too

    I look at Camozzi's fight against Watson as a better judgment than Riggs. Riggs is a can.
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: May. 29, 2016 - 9:58 AM ET #15

    Bets are live!
    Almeida 3.1u to win 2u
    Lil Heathen 2u to win 2.9u
    Story 2u to win 2.3u
    Camozzi 2u to win 3.9u
    Larkin 2.8u to win 2u
    Burkman .5u to win 1.3u
    Eye .5u to win .65u
    Trujillo ITD 1.3u to win 1u

    No action on these next few but I like:
    Uda
    Koch
    Sterling a lot
    Milstead
    Reply
    Bets are live!
    Almeida 3.1u to win 2u
    Lil Heathen 2u to win 2.9u
    Story 2u to win 2.3u
    Camozzi 2u to win 3.9u
    Larkin 2.8u to win 2u
    Burkman .5u to win 1.3u
    Eye .5u to win .65u
    Trujillo ITD 1.3u to win 1u

    No action on these next few but I like:
    Uda
    Koch
    Sterling a lot
    Milstead
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: May. 29, 2016 - 1:09 PM ET #16

    Good luck Walshy!!!
    Reply
    Good luck Walshy!!!
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: May. 29, 2016 - 2:05 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!

    You too Ferrari! Feels good to be back lol lets get in the win column!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!

    You too Ferrari! Feels good to be back lol lets get in the win column!
     
    MMAMAIN
    MMAMAIN
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 262
    Posted: May. 29, 2016 - 11:19 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early
    lol

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early
    lol

     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: May. 30, 2016 - 12:47 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMAIN:

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early
    lol

    These young guns don't know! Haha
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMAIN:

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:

    Camozzi is trash, gets ko'd early
    lol

    These young guns don't know! Haha
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: May. 30, 2016 - 12:51 AM ET #20

    Almeida 3.1u to win 2u
    Lil Heathen 2u to win 2.9u
    Story 2u to win 2.3u
    Camozzi 2u to win 3.9u
    Larkin 2.8u to win 2u
    Burkman .5u to win 1.3u
    Eye .5u to win .65u
    Trujillo ITD 1.3u to win 1u

    Finished +5.7 units Camozzi and Lil Heathen came up huge! That Almeida loss was a 5 unit swing unfortunately but we'll get em next time! Garbrandt is a mother fucker... He slept Almeida! Knew someone was gonna get dropped but it was a coin toss.
    Reply
    Almeida 3.1u to win 2u
    Lil Heathen 2u to win 2.9u
    Story 2u to win 2.3u
    Camozzi 2u to win 3.9u
    Larkin 2.8u to win 2u
    Burkman .5u to win 1.3u
    Eye .5u to win .65u
    Trujillo ITD 1.3u to win 1u

    Finished +5.7 units Camozzi and Lil Heathen came up huge! That Almeida loss was a 5 unit swing unfortunately but we'll get em next time! Garbrandt is a mother fucker... He slept Almeida! Knew someone was gonna get dropped but it was a coin toss.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: May. 30, 2016 - 2:09 PM ET #21

    Nice night Walshy. Camozzi looked solid and I guess them Brazilian cab drivers aren't that tough, lol
    Reply
    Nice night Walshy. Camozzi looked solid and I guess them Brazilian cab drivers aren't that tough, lol
     
     
    B00KIEBEATDOWN
    B00KIEBEATDOWN
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 10
    Posted: May. 30, 2016 - 7:27 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Nice night Walshy. Camozzi looked solid and I guess them Brazilian cab drivers aren't that tough, lol

    thank you sir! Went 8-4 picks wise, had a decent return on my first event back! Can't wait for 199 this saturday... see some nice value early. Some of my plays didn't match my picks, for example burkman but only because on some I saw value in them. https://www.mmaplayground.com/picks.aspx?UID=72176&EID=277&League=
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Nice night Walshy. Camozzi looked solid and I guess them Brazilian cab drivers aren't that tough, lol

    thank you sir! Went 8-4 picks wise, had a decent return on my first event back! Can't wait for 199 this saturday... see some nice value early. Some of my plays didn't match my picks, for example burkman but only because on some I saw value in them. https://www.mmaplayground.com/picks.aspx?UID=72176&EID=277&League=
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,259
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,431
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,603
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 109
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.