I tell u Bones got the ultimate revenge .When did it become acceptable for a grown man to cry like a 10yr old in public.I was embarrassed for him.I understand DC is an emotional guy.Man, DC was winning tb
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I tell u Bones got the ultimate revenge .When did it become acceptable for a grown man to cry like a 10yr old in public.I was embarrassed for him.I understand DC is an emotional guy.Man, DC was winning tb
Get over it. it's over a week old. He get knocked out, didn't know where he was. When your brain sustains an injury like that, he probably had no control over his emotions. That grown man would beat your asss 1,000,000 times out of 1,000,000.
Get over it. it's over a week old. He get knocked out, didn't know where he was. When your brain sustains an injury like that, he probably had no control over his emotions. That grown man would beat your asss 1,000,000 times out of 1,000,000.