• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hunt(+325).

    12 Next Last»
    Ferrari29
    OnTheO
    rzagza
    McDoc
    jackjaffee
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1087
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2014 - 7:03 PM ET #1

    Will I be the only guy on Mark Hunt Saturday??? Will this line go up or down???
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Will I be the only guy on Mark Hunt Saturday??? Will this line go up or down???
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2014 - 7:55 PM ET #2

    I won't be on him. I think Fabricio beats him easily. Rafael Cordeiro may the best in the business with strikers. I actually would've bet Fabricio against Cain, I think he's that good and only getting better.
    Reply
    I won't be on him. I think Fabricio beats him easily. Rafael Cordeiro may the best in the business with strikers. I actually would've bet Fabricio against Cain, I think he's that good and only getting better.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2014 - 7:56 PM ET #3

    But I will probably be on an over bet (fight starts round 3?) and possibly Fabricio by sub.
    Reply
    But I will probably be on an over bet (fight starts round 3?) and possibly Fabricio by sub.
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2014 - 8:24 PM ET #4

    Just light that $ on fire.

    Hunt fighting on short notice, in elevation.  Lmao he's got about 2 mins to end this fight.
    Reply
    Just light that $ on fire.

    Hunt fighting on short notice, in elevation.  Lmao he's got about 2 mins to end this fight.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2014 - 8:33 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    I won't be on him. I think Fabricio beats him easily. Rafael Cordeiro may the best in the business with strikers. I actually would've bet Fabricio against Cain, I think he's that good and only getting better.



    Me too against Cain.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    I won't be on him. I think Fabricio beats him easily. Rafael Cordeiro may the best in the business with strikers. I actually would've bet Fabricio against Cain, I think he's that good and only getting better.



    Me too against Cain.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2014 - 8:36 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    Just light that $ on fire.Hunt fighting on short notice, in elevation.  Lmao he's got about 2 mins to end this fight.



    I'm pretty sure Hunt knows what he's going against. He fought at elevation before in Colorado. Fighting maybe the best BJJ guy at heavy, yep cards are stacked against him again!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    Just light that $ on fire.Hunt fighting on short notice, in elevation.  Lmao he's got about 2 mins to end this fight.



    I'm pretty sure Hunt knows what he's going against. He fought at elevation before in Colorado. Fighting maybe the best BJJ guy at heavy, yep cards are stacked against him again!!!
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2014 - 9:15 PM ET #7

    I don't think cardio will be much of an issue either. It's no secret Hunt has been in Mexico a few weeks training hard, away from his family and those kiwi bbq's! If the 5 round war he had with Bigfoot is any indication, he'll be ready.
    Reply
    I don't think cardio will be much of an issue either. It's no secret Hunt has been in Mexico a few weeks training hard, away from his family and those kiwi bbq's! If the 5 round war he had with Bigfoot is any indication, he'll be ready.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2014 - 9:23 PM ET #8

    I agree O, Hunt has always looked kinda gassed anyways. Got a good prop though for you O, Werdum by TKO!!!
    Reply
    I agree O, Hunt has always looked kinda gassed anyways. Got a good prop though for you O, Werdum by TKO!!!
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 2:17 AM ET #9

    Werdum has been so damn impressive lately it's really hard to see anyone besides Cain or JDS beating him at heavyweight.  I would be shocked to see him lose to such a one-dimensional guy like Hunt.  Werdum's stand-up has improved so much it's ridiculous.  He used to be a BJJ-only guy and now he can whoop the sheet out of guys like Travis Browne on the feet for 5 rounds.  I expect a very measured, tactical Round 1 from Werdum.  He needs Round 1 is Hunt's best chance at landing something huge while the legs are still strong.  The deck was already stacked against Hunt in this fight, add in the fact that he had only 3 wks to prepare after being out of the gym completely and literally for an entire month makes it an almost impossible situation.  He's going to need Werdum to fight an incredibly stupid fight.
    Reply
    Werdum has been so damn impressive lately it's really hard to see anyone besides Cain or JDS beating him at heavyweight.  I would be shocked to see him lose to such a one-dimensional guy like Hunt.  Werdum's stand-up has improved so much it's ridiculous.  He used to be a BJJ-only guy and now he can whoop the sheet out of guys like Travis Browne on the feet for 5 rounds.  I expect a very measured, tactical Round 1 from Werdum.  He needs Round 1 is Hunt's best chance at landing something huge while the legs are still strong.  The deck was already stacked against Hunt in this fight, add in the fact that he had only 3 wks to prepare after being out of the gym completely and literally for an entire month makes it an almost impossible situation.  He's going to need Werdum to fight an incredibly stupid fight.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 8:32 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    Werdum has been so damn impressive lately it's really hard to see anyone besides Cain or JDS beating him at heavyweight.  I would be shocked to see him lose to such a one-dimensional guy like Hunt.  Werdum's stand-up has improved so much it's ridiculous.  He used to be a BJJ-only guy and now he can whoop the sheet out of guys like Travis Browne on the feet for 5 rounds.  I expect a very measured, tactical Round 1 from Werdum.  He needs Round 1 is Hunt's best chance at landing something huge while the legs are still strong.  The deck was already stacked against Hunt in this fight, add in the fact that he had only 3 wks to prepare after being out of the gym completely and literally for an entire month makes it an almost impossible situation.  He's going to need Werdum to fight an incredibly stupid fight.


    Great post. Those are my exact thoughts as well. The difference in striking between the guy that fought Reem in Strikeforce and the guy that just fought Browne is crazy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    Werdum has been so damn impressive lately it's really hard to see anyone besides Cain or JDS beating him at heavyweight.  I would be shocked to see him lose to such a one-dimensional guy like Hunt.  Werdum's stand-up has improved so much it's ridiculous.  He used to be a BJJ-only guy and now he can whoop the sheet out of guys like Travis Browne on the feet for 5 rounds.  I expect a very measured, tactical Round 1 from Werdum.  He needs Round 1 is Hunt's best chance at landing something huge while the legs are still strong.  The deck was already stacked against Hunt in this fight, add in the fact that he had only 3 wks to prepare after being out of the gym completely and literally for an entire month makes it an almost impossible situation.  He's going to need Werdum to fight an incredibly stupid fight.


    Great post. Those are my exact thoughts as well. The difference in striking between the guy that fought Reem in Strikeforce and the guy that just fought Browne is crazy.
     
    McDoc
    McDoc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 10:21 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

     Will this line go up or down???

    The prior posts should answer this question for you.  The line might not go up, but I would be shocked if it goes down significantly.  If you like Hunt, I would wait until just before the main card. .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

     Will this line go up or down???

    The prior posts should answer this question for you.  The line might not go up, but I would be shocked if it goes down significantly.  If you like Hunt, I would wait until just before the main card. .
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 4:07 PM ET #12

    Great post guys. Let's dig a little deeper though. 2 questions,1) if Hunt had a full camp would it sway you more??? 2) Were you guys on the Browne hype train??? I wasn't, now I could be wrong but 100 got me 360 for Werdum.
    Reply
    Great post guys. Let's dig a little deeper though. 2 questions,1) if Hunt had a full camp would it sway you more??? 2) Were you guys on the Browne hype train??? I wasn't, now I could be wrong but 100 got me 360 for Werdum.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 4:09 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by McDoc:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

     Will this line go up or down???
    The prior posts should answer this question for you.  The line might not go up, but I would be shocked if it goes down significantly.  If you like Hunt, I would wait until just before the main card. .


    It went down from 325 to 280 Doc.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by McDoc:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

     Will this line go up or down???
    The prior posts should answer this question for you.  The line might not go up, but I would be shocked if it goes down significantly.  If you like Hunt, I would wait until just before the main card. .


    It went down from 325 to 280 Doc.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 4:24 PM ET #14

    A couple tid bits about past opponents. Both fought Nelson, Werdum UD, Hunt TKO. Both fought JDS, Werdum lost in the first, Hunt in the third. Werdum last lost to Overeem and has beat Nelson, big nog, Browne, and Russow. Hunt last loss was JDS and has beat Rothwell, Kongo, Struve, drew with Silva(TRT) and Nelson.
    Reply
    A couple tid bits about past opponents. Both fought Nelson, Werdum UD, Hunt TKO. Both fought JDS, Werdum lost in the first, Hunt in the third. Werdum last lost to Overeem and has beat Nelson, big nog, Browne, and Russow. Hunt last loss was JDS and has beat Rothwell, Kongo, Struve, drew with Silva(TRT) and Nelson.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 4:57 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Great post guys. Let's dig a little deeper though. 2 questions,1) if Hunt had a full camp would it sway you more??? 2) Were you guys on the Browne hype train??? I wasn't, now I could be wrong but 100 got me 360 for Werdum.


    1) no. I don't put much stock into that, especially for 2 veteran HWs. Once you know how to train, fight, breathe, and relax in rhythm, you know how to listen to your body on when to stomp on the pedal and when not to. Overexertion can happen to anyone but you just have to know what pace you can put on, and that's from listening to your body and experience. Mark's advantage is never the pace he can put on a guy. If he gets tired from some flurries, he shuffles and throws straights until he's ready again. If the fight goes to the ground, Werdum wins if he's got 1 minute or more left in the round. BTW, I trained with a guy who was 285 lbs and built like Mark Hunt but could roll for hours straight with little breaks for water. He just knew when he needed to push and when not to.
    2) I kinda still am on the Browne train, I just think there are 3-5 guys in the world who are better and 3, in particular, by a wide margin (Werdum, Cain, JDS). I had the over in that fight but to tell you I wasn't shocked would be a lie. I thought it would be a close decision.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Great post guys. Let's dig a little deeper though. 2 questions,1) if Hunt had a full camp would it sway you more??? 2) Were you guys on the Browne hype train??? I wasn't, now I could be wrong but 100 got me 360 for Werdum.


    1) no. I don't put much stock into that, especially for 2 veteran HWs. Once you know how to train, fight, breathe, and relax in rhythm, you know how to listen to your body on when to stomp on the pedal and when not to. Overexertion can happen to anyone but you just have to know what pace you can put on, and that's from listening to your body and experience. Mark's advantage is never the pace he can put on a guy. If he gets tired from some flurries, he shuffles and throws straights until he's ready again. If the fight goes to the ground, Werdum wins if he's got 1 minute or more left in the round. BTW, I trained with a guy who was 285 lbs and built like Mark Hunt but could roll for hours straight with little breaks for water. He just knew when he needed to push and when not to.
    2) I kinda still am on the Browne train, I just think there are 3-5 guys in the world who are better and 3, in particular, by a wide margin (Werdum, Cain, JDS). I had the over in that fight but to tell you I wasn't shocked would be a lie. I thought it would be a close decision.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 6:43 PM ET #16

    If it goes to the ground, my money is burning, lol. Werdum-3, Hunt-4 IMO. Here's my Browne issue or better yet compare him against Rothwell both beat Overeem. Browne should have lost, recovered and won. Rothwell destroyed Overeem. Browne looks good, kinda flashy, Rothwell looks like a hairy beast, its all perception. I'm usually not a big match up guy, like this guy beat that guy, blah blah blah, that's Sherdog junk but just reviewing these two guys names seem to pop up.
    Reply
    If it goes to the ground, my money is burning, lol. Werdum-3, Hunt-4 IMO. Here's my Browne issue or better yet compare him against Rothwell both beat Overeem. Browne should have lost, recovered and won. Rothwell destroyed Overeem. Browne looks good, kinda flashy, Rothwell looks like a hairy beast, its all perception. I'm usually not a big match up guy, like this guy beat that guy, blah blah blah, that's Sherdog junk but just reviewing these two guys names seem to pop up.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 6:51 PM ET #17

    Now O being a line guy, Werdum is a legit 4-1 guy, he earned it. The Hunt play won't be anything crazy, thinking a 20 or 50 popper!!! Besides the top 3 fights, this card is troubling!!!! I'll be interested how Jim Gunn, Mister, Car Bomb and you attack it.
    Reply
    Now O being a line guy, Werdum is a legit 4-1 guy, he earned it. The Hunt play won't be anything crazy, thinking a 20 or 50 popper!!! Besides the top 3 fights, this card is troubling!!!! I'll be interested how Jim Gunn, Mister, Car Bomb and you attack it.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 6:53 PM ET #18

    My bad Whip too, sorry Whip.
    Reply
    My bad Whip too, sorry Whip.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 8:36 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Now O being a line guy, Werdum is a legit 4-1 guy, he earned it. The Hunt play won't be anything crazy, thinking a 20 or 50 popper!!! Besides the top 3 fights, this card is troubling!!!! I'll be interested how Jim Gunn, Mister, Car Bomb and you attack it.


    Yeah, lots of good, long term winners in here. I get most of the local US tv cards and see the up and comers in the smaller shows, but this card is made up of guys, mainly, from the Latin American scene and I've never seen most of them fight. Since this card has also been decimated by injury, I probably won't have a ton of action on it myself. But luckily, there's also great fights on Bellator (Chandler/Brooks, Richman/Phan, Schilling/Manhoef) and WSOF (Gaethje/Guillard, Branch/Okami) that'll I'll be more focused on. Just for fun, my line predictions on those:

    Chandler -130 Brooks +100
    Richman -220 Phan +180
    Schilling +280 Manhoef -340 (this is the toughest one)
    Gaethje -160 Guillard +120
    Branch +200 Okami -240
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Now O being a line guy, Werdum is a legit 4-1 guy, he earned it. The Hunt play won't be anything crazy, thinking a 20 or 50 popper!!! Besides the top 3 fights, this card is troubling!!!! I'll be interested how Jim Gunn, Mister, Car Bomb and you attack it.


    Yeah, lots of good, long term winners in here. I get most of the local US tv cards and see the up and comers in the smaller shows, but this card is made up of guys, mainly, from the Latin American scene and I've never seen most of them fight. Since this card has also been decimated by injury, I probably won't have a ton of action on it myself. But luckily, there's also great fights on Bellator (Chandler/Brooks, Richman/Phan, Schilling/Manhoef) and WSOF (Gaethje/Guillard, Branch/Okami) that'll I'll be more focused on. Just for fun, my line predictions on those:

    Chandler -130 Brooks +100
    Richman -220 Phan +180
    Schilling +280 Manhoef -340 (this is the toughest one)
    Gaethje -160 Guillard +120
    Branch +200 Okami -240
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 9:54 PM ET #20

    What about Ortiz/Bonner??? Since I'll be at Hooters, I'll probably have Bellator on with the PPV.
    Reply
    What about Ortiz/Bonner??? Since I'll be at Hooters, I'll probably have Bellator on with the PPV.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 10:34 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    What about Ortiz/Bonner??? Since I'll be at Hooters, I'll probably have Bellator on with the PPV.


    It's so much drama for guys clutching to a thread of their old spotlights. I'll guess Tito -180 Bonnar +140, but I couldn't care less and probably won't have a bet on it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    What about Ortiz/Bonner??? Since I'll be at Hooters, I'll probably have Bellator on with the PPV.


    It's so much drama for guys clutching to a thread of their old spotlights. I'll guess Tito -180 Bonnar +140, but I couldn't care less and probably won't have a bet on it.
     
    jackjaffee
    jackjaffee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 8856
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2014 - 11:40 PM ET #22

    Werdum just has to repeat what he did his last fight.  Hunt's only chance is a one punch KO, and Werdum made it look pretty easy to avoid anything dangerous from Travis Browne in their fight, so I don't see him having too many issues avoiding danger against a short notice, out of shape Hunt.
    Reply
    Werdum just has to repeat what he did his last fight.  Hunt's only chance is a one punch KO, and Werdum made it look pretty easy to avoid anything dangerous from Travis Browne in their fight, so I don't see him having too many issues avoiding danger against a short notice, out of shape Hunt.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2014 - 8:04 AM ET #23

    The Bellator openers started creeping out - some of my predictions are close and some are way off. Brooks gets 0 respect.
    Reply
    The Bellator openers started creeping out - some of my predictions are close and some are way off. Brooks gets 0 respect.
     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13775
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2014 - 10:44 PM ET #24

    I think Hunt has a chance but I'd rather play the over 1.5 rounds. Think he competes for sure
    Reply
    I think Hunt has a chance but I'd rather play the over 1.5 rounds. Think he competes for sure
     
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2014 - 11:23 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Will I be the only guy on Mark Hunt Saturday??? Will this line go up or down???

    I will probably put something small on Hunt. I think the line will probably stay fairly close to where it is now.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Will I be the only guy on Mark Hunt Saturday??? Will this line go up or down???

    I will probably put something small on Hunt. I think the line will probably stay fairly close to where it is now.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,285
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,467
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,689
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 123
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,152
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.