Posted:
#1
Really like Connor.. dude cracks me up and is a very good/technical fighter.. his stand up is very good, has great reach for his size, ground game is very underrated, like Tyson is able to psychologically mind-F a lot of his opponents before they even step into the cage.
HOWEVER, I do not feel he will beat Aldo... Dude is way too distracted by his sudden fame and I really believe Aldo is not afraid. Since it has been so long since the last time he fought, I think people are forgetting about how good of a fighter Aldo is... dude is a beast.. just RELENTLESS and fighting is his life, whereas it's just part of the picture for Connor. I believe Aldo will win by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd round.. .though hope i'm wrong.
HOWEVER, I do not feel he will beat Aldo... Dude is way too distracted by his sudden fame and I really believe Aldo is not afraid. Since it has been so long since the last time he fought, I think people are forgetting about how good of a fighter Aldo is... dude is a beast.. just RELENTLESS and fighting is his life, whereas it's just part of the picture for Connor. I believe Aldo will win by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd round.. .though hope i'm wrong.
