Fight 1 was a great fight. Could've went either way the entire time. Fight 2 was a worse decision than sterling/yan fight 2 but still a great fight. This alone should dictate a coinflip, but I can't see Holloway losing this fight unless Volkanovski gets a finish. The kattar fight was the fight right after the two volkanovski fights and it was an absolute clinic. That was Holloway's best fight and then he won his next fight by unanimous decision as well.
Holloway/Volkanovski 1 and 2 were great fights, Holloway has to win this fight due to an awful decision, and Holloway has only gotten better since. What am I missing?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Fight 1 was a great fight. Could've went either way the entire time. Fight 2 was a worse decision than sterling/yan fight 2 but still a great fight. This alone should dictate a coinflip, but I can't see Holloway losing this fight unless Volkanovski gets a finish. The kattar fight was the fight right after the two volkanovski fights and it was an absolute clinic. That was Holloway's best fight and then he won his next fight by unanimous decision as well.
Holloway/Volkanovski 1 and 2 were great fights, Holloway has to win this fight due to an awful decision, and Holloway has only gotten better since. What am I missing?