How do you approach these fights where a guy hasn't fought in years? (Cain)
This is a ridiculously long lay off. Add all of Cain’s injuries (especially back issues) no one knows how he’ll respond tonight. You can train all you want. I don’t believe much in ring rust. I do believe in stay active. Who knows if Cain can take big accurate shots to the chin? I think Francis is Cain’s worst nightmare early in this fight. Freak athlete,long,life ending power,all the tools.
This is a ridiculously long lay off. Add all of Cain’s injuries (especially back issues) no one knows how he’ll respond tonight. You can train all you want. I don’t believe much in ring rust. I do believe in stay active. Who knows if Cain can take big accurate shots to the chin? I think Francis is Cain’s worst nightmare early in this fight. Freak athlete,long,life ending power,all the tools.
If you are expecting Cain to win you think that Cain can takedown Francis at will or finish him on the ground early. I don’t think anyone is expecting a good version of Cain.
If you are expecting Cain to win you think that Cain can takedown Francis at will or finish him on the ground early. I don’t think anyone is expecting a good version of Cain.
Interesting topic. To be honest I liked Cain pre-fight but stayed away because of that doubt of the 2 year absence. A prime Cain would anhilate Ngannou.
Throughout his career, other than the first JDS fight, Cain has shown a great chin. Against Werdum he took loads of damage and was not knocked out. But yesterday, even when I think the fight was stopped early, it just leaves me baffled for 2 reasons:
1. Cain goes down on a short uppercut. He could take a full knee to the face from Werdum 3 years ago, but his legs numb out with that uppercut. I find no explanation other than damage from previous years and age piling up.
2. WTF was that gameplan!? I guess too much anxiety from the comeback, since I don´t see how anyone from AKA could have planned to go crazy against this beast whose only chance of winning is via a 1st rd KO. Cain shouldve planned to lose safely that round. Move around, keep the distance and avoid Ngannou´s counter game. Tire him up and then take advantage of the massive cardio advantage in the 3rd.
Anything but going crazy for the takedown in the first. Stupidity at its finest... the opposite from Daniel Cormier, who always wins by sticking to a cautious gameplan.
Interesting topic. To be honest I liked Cain pre-fight but stayed away because of that doubt of the 2 year absence. A prime Cain would anhilate Ngannou.
Throughout his career, other than the first JDS fight, Cain has shown a great chin. Against Werdum he took loads of damage and was not knocked out. But yesterday, even when I think the fight was stopped early, it just leaves me baffled for 2 reasons:
1. Cain goes down on a short uppercut. He could take a full knee to the face from Werdum 3 years ago, but his legs numb out with that uppercut. I find no explanation other than damage from previous years and age piling up.
2. WTF was that gameplan!? I guess too much anxiety from the comeback, since I don´t see how anyone from AKA could have planned to go crazy against this beast whose only chance of winning is via a 1st rd KO. Cain shouldve planned to lose safely that round. Move around, keep the distance and avoid Ngannou´s counter game. Tire him up and then take advantage of the massive cardio advantage in the 3rd.
Anything but going crazy for the takedown in the first. Stupidity at its finest... the opposite from Daniel Cormier, who always wins by sticking to a cautious gameplan.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,143
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,505
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,631
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,282
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,000
- PART DEUX 266
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 530
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- I Thought Trump Campaigned on Lowering Prices!?!? 31,985
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
