Man, I really like Max and have a TON of respect for him taking this fight, however, don't really like him in this spot. Max has huge heart, great stand up, great cardio, but he is really stepping up against a monster.... last i checked Max was something like +350.. anyone see any value in this?
Holloway vs Khabib
Man, I really like Max and have a TON of respect for him taking this fight, however, don't really like him in this spot. Max has huge heart, great stand up, great cardio, but he is really stepping up against a monster.... last i checked Max was something like +350.. anyone see any value in this?
Absolutely there is Value in Max... all I hear is he has zero chance...This is a 5 round fight and Kabib has never been in a 5 round fight... Max is a huge feather weight...
This
What happens if Max weather the storm for 3 rounds and Khabib is sucking air from his own weight cut in rounds 4 and 5?
Absolutely there is Value in Max... all I hear is he has zero chance...This is a 5 round fight and Kabib has never been in a 5 round fight... Max is a huge feather weight...
This
What happens if Max weather the storm for 3 rounds and Khabib is sucking air from his own weight cut in rounds 4 and 5?
Max is a beast but only things that worry me are 1. He just had to cancle a fight a month ago for ankle injury. 2. 6 days notice and he pretty much has to cut weight all week long. Like Khabib said there is a difference in a fighter who had a camp and one who hasnt trained at all due to injury. I think Max HAD to take this fight for even a slight chance to get Conor in the future. I personally am glad someone as good as Max stepped up. I def didn't want to see Eddie Alvarez fight Khabib.
Max is a beast but only things that worry me are 1. He just had to cancle a fight a month ago for ankle injury. 2. 6 days notice and he pretty much has to cut weight all week long. Like Khabib said there is a difference in a fighter who had a camp and one who hasnt trained at all due to injury. I think Max HAD to take this fight for even a slight chance to get Conor in the future. I personally am glad someone as good as Max stepped up. I def didn't want to see Eddie Alvarez fight Khabib.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,514
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,195
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,647
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 563
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 568
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,021
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,983
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
