It makes no sense to lay -200/-210 on Holloway here. Bigger name? More fun to say Flyin Hawaiin? Root for the US Citizen? I just really do not see it. Granted Holloway can easily control this fight and win it. If Oliveira can't get him to the ground this fight is all over. I do not see an issue with this and for that reason I have Olivera outright and prop via submission for Oliveira win.....Bol
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
It makes no sense to lay -200/-210 on Holloway here. Bigger name? More fun to say Flyin Hawaiin? Root for the US Citizen? I just really do not see it. Granted Holloway can easily control this fight and win it. If Oliveira can't get him to the ground this fight is all over. I do not see an issue with this and for that reason I have Olivera outright and prop via submission for Oliveira win.....Bol