Everybody seems to be overlooking this match. Give me Max all day here to avenge his loss and take the title back from Volkanovski.
Holloway ML +185 LARGE
Everybody seems to be overlooking this match. Give me Max all day here to avenge his loss and take the title back from Volkanovski.
Holloway ML +185 LARGE
Everybody seems to be overlooking this match. Give me Max all day here to avenge his loss and take the title back from Volkanovski.
Holloway ML +185 LARGE
I hope you’re right. What adjustments do you think Max makes to avoid getting dominated again? Do you think his lack of sparring during CoVid hurts his chances?
I hope you’re right. What adjustments do you think Max makes to avoid getting dominated again? Do you think his lack of sparring during CoVid hurts his chances?
Yup, I agree. Some bull$hit here.
Yup, I agree. Some bull$hit here.
Cmoon men, difference in strength was clearly visible... And max still the contender...
Cmoon men, difference in strength was clearly visible... And max still the contender...
