• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hendricks vs Thompson

    WalshyMMA
    Ferrari29
    NickCapone
    oli_renaud91
    Redwing51
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 899
    Posts: 17
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2016 - 8:06 PM ET #1

    YTD
    Events (2-1) + 1.67u
    ML (8-5) -.75
    Props (2-5) +3.35
    O/U (0-1) -.93u

    Took a small beating last week! Still early in the year though and I see some SERIOUS potential with this card.

    Nelson (-160)
    3.2u to win 2u
    OSP ITD (-202) Submission (+1100)
    ITD 2u to win 1u
    Submission .5u to win 5.5u
    Noons (+150)
    .5u to win .75u
    Lahat ITD (+142), Sub (+- ?), ML (-325)
    No sub line yet. Will update.
    1u to win 1.42u, .5 to win X, 3.25u to win 1u
    Lobov ML (-140) ITD (+170)
    1.4u to win 1u, 1u to win 1.7u

    Full prediction list:
    Wonderboy KO
    Nelson KO
    OSP SUB
    Benavidez DEC
    Cirkunov ITD
    Spencer DEC
    Noons DEC
    Grabowski SUB
    Scoggins DEC
    Lahat SUB
    Gall KO
    Lobov KO
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    YTD
    Events (2-1) + 1.67u
    ML (8-5) -.75
    Props (2-5) +3.35
    O/U (0-1) -.93u

    Took a small beating last week! Still early in the year though and I see some SERIOUS potential with this card.

    Nelson (-160)
    3.2u to win 2u
    OSP ITD (-202) Submission (+1100)
    ITD 2u to win 1u
    Submission .5u to win 5.5u
    Noons (+150)
    .5u to win .75u
    Lahat ITD (+142), Sub (+- ?), ML (-325)
    No sub line yet. Will update.
    1u to win 1.42u, .5 to win X, 3.25u to win 1u
    Lobov ML (-140) ITD (+170)
    1.4u to win 1u, 1u to win 1.7u

    Full prediction list:
    Wonderboy KO
    Nelson KO
    OSP SUB
    Benavidez DEC
    Cirkunov ITD
    Spencer DEC
    Noons DEC
    Grabowski SUB
    Scoggins DEC
    Lahat SUB
    Gall KO
    Lobov KO
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2016 - 3:07 AM ET #2

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2016 - 7:53 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You too Ferrari!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You too Ferrari!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 4, 2016 - 8:50 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You too Ferrari!

    I'm gonna need it. From what you picked not way you played are quite a bit different!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You too Ferrari!

    I'm gonna need it. From what you picked not way you played are quite a bit different!!!
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2016 - 3:41 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You too Ferrari!
    I'm gonna need it. From what you picked not way you played are quite a bit different!!!


    Haha someone's gonna be completely right or we're gonna split!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You too Ferrari!
    I'm gonna need it. From what you picked not way you played are quite a bit different!!!


    Haha someone's gonna be completely right or we're gonna split!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2016 - 4:53 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You too Ferrari!
    I'm gonna need it. From what you picked not way you played are quite a bit different!!!
    Haha someone's gonna be completely right or we're gonna split!

    I'm thinking more of I'll be on Hendricks if he looks good, Borg, and Lewis.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You too Ferrari!
    I'm gonna need it. From what you picked not way you played are quite a bit different!!!
    Haha someone's gonna be completely right or we're gonna split!

    I'm thinking more of I'll be on Hendricks if he looks good, Borg, and Lewis.
     
    NickCapone
    NickCapone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 190
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2016 - 3:06 AM ET #7

    In all do respect I find it very hard to believe Hendricks gets knocked out
    Reply
    In all do respect I find it very hard to believe Hendricks gets knocked out
     
    oli_renaud91
    oli_renaud91
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3028
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2016 - 7:54 AM ET #8

    OVP by sub ? Not even sure the guy know he is authorized to do that in the cage.
    Reply
    OVP by sub ? Not even sure the guy know he is authorized to do that in the cage.
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2016 - 9:00 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You too Ferrari!
    I'm gonna need it. From what you picked not way you played are quite a bit different!!!
    Haha someone's gonna be completely right or we're gonna split!
    I'm thinking more of I'll be on Hendricks if he looks good, Borg, and Lewis.

    I like all 3 of those lol don't get me wrong, sometimes I like to play value though.... I deff do like Lewis but we've seen him get a little exposed on the ground, that man can take anyone's head off though!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You too Ferrari!
    I'm gonna need it. From what you picked not way you played are quite a bit different!!!
    Haha someone's gonna be completely right or we're gonna split!
    I'm thinking more of I'll be on Hendricks if he looks good, Borg, and Lewis.

    I like all 3 of those lol don't get me wrong, sometimes I like to play value though.... I deff do like Lewis but we've seen him get a little exposed on the ground, that man can take anyone's head off though!
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2016 - 9:02 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by NickCapone:

    In all do respect I find it very hard to believe Hendricks gets knocked out


    Completely granted haha I do to, but wonderboy hides his kicks pretty well, who knows! That's why I didn't bet it lol. Hendricks really is elite. He's beaten basically everyone they put in front of him besides those 2 decisions by gsp and lawler 2 which strong cases are made he won both.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NickCapone:

    In all do respect I find it very hard to believe Hendricks gets knocked out


    Completely granted haha I do to, but wonderboy hides his kicks pretty well, who knows! That's why I didn't bet it lol. Hendricks really is elite. He's beaten basically everyone they put in front of him besides those 2 decisions by gsp and lawler 2 which strong cases are made he won both.
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2016 - 9:04 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by oli_renaud91:

    OVP by sub ? Not even sure the guy know he is authorized to do that in the cage.

    Haha it's a long shot! I think he KOs him but he has 2 subs in the UFC and I think just maybe he could stumble Calv, and finish with a sub... At +1100 I'll lay the juice!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by oli_renaud91:

    OVP by sub ? Not even sure the guy know he is authorized to do that in the cage.

    Haha it's a long shot! I think he KOs him but he has 2 subs in the UFC and I think just maybe he could stumble Calv, and finish with a sub... At +1100 I'll lay the juice!
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2016 - 9:05 AM ET #12

    Update******
    Lahat by sub (+130)
    Original bet was .5 to win X
    .5u to win .65u

    Best of luck my people! Going to be a fun night filled with finished in my opinion!
    Reply
    Update******
    Lahat by sub (+130)
    Original bet was .5 to win X
    .5u to win .65u

    Best of luck my people! Going to be a fun night filled with finished in my opinion!
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2016 - 9:06 AM ET #13

    Adding!!!!******* Lobov by KO/TKO
    (+240)
    .5u to win 1.2u!!!!!
    Reply
    Adding!!!!******* Lobov by KO/TKO
    (+240)
    .5u to win 1.2u!!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2016 - 1:50 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You too Ferrari!
    I'm gonna need it. From what you picked not way you played are quite a bit different!!!
    Haha someone's gonna be completely right or we're gonna split!
    I'm thinking more of I'll be on Hendricks if he looks good, Borg, and Lewis.
    I like all 3 of those lol don't get me wrong, sometimes I like to play value though.... I deff do like Lewis but we've seen him get a little exposed on the ground, that man can take anyone's head off though!

    Gotcha Walshy. I see you working.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck Walshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You too Ferrari!
    I'm gonna need it. From what you picked not way you played are quite a bit different!!!
    Haha someone's gonna be completely right or we're gonna split!
    I'm thinking more of I'll be on Hendricks if he looks good, Borg, and Lewis.
    I like all 3 of those lol don't get me wrong, sometimes I like to play value though.... I deff do like Lewis but we've seen him get a little exposed on the ground, that man can take anyone's head off though!

    Gotcha Walshy. I see you working.
     
    NickCapone
    NickCapone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 190
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2016 - 2:24 PM ET #15

    I also like the Micky Gall under 1.5 rounds &
    Curkonov fight under 1.5 rounds. Juice kinda high but I see both of these ending 1 round
    Reply
    I also like the Micky Gall under 1.5 rounds &
    Curkonov fight under 1.5 rounds. Juice kinda high but I see both of these ending 1 round
     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2016 - 9:17 PM ET #16

    Yikes man, fed into the hype train on Lahat and Lobov a little too hard. Gonna need everything to go right to even break even! This sucks but great night of fights so far!
    Reply
    Yikes man, fed into the hype train on Lahat and Lobov a little too hard. Gonna need everything to go right to even break even! This sucks but great night of fights so far!
     
     
    Redwing51
    Redwing51
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2016 - 10:12 PM ET #17

    lobov got me too. With these type matchups Im going to just bet a dollar to get action on the match. Unless you bet against the hyped fighter. 
    Reply
    lobov got me too. With these type matchups Im going to just bet a dollar to get action on the match. Unless you bet against the hyped fighter. 
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,263
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,611
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,110
    • Trump lies so much. 22,895

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.