my Sportsbook giving me the run around on my recent withdrawals. Makes me laugh since they was pennies compared to last week. But anyways here’s a UCF pick.
Johnny Walker at -157 odds.
I just played Francisco Trinaldo at -175 odds. He won. So I’ll play til I lose and keep posted.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
my Sportsbook giving me the run around on my recent withdrawals. Makes me laugh since they was pennies compared to last week. But anyways here’s a UCF pick.
Johnny Walker at -157 odds.
I just played Francisco Trinaldo at -175 odds. He won. So I’ll play til I lose and keep posted.
Renato Moicano was easy money. But I wasn’t posting a -400 odds guy for you all. I did it cause it was profit. But I’m looking at the under dog Damian Maia next.
Renato Moicano was easy money. But I wasn’t posting a -400 odds guy for you all. I did it cause it was profit. But I’m looking at the under dog Damian Maia next.
I didn’t bet the last fight too. My knowledge wasn’t all there with this guy who just won and I read mixed reviews. 2-3 on the day and I come away 25 dollars richer. Juices were so high
I didn’t bet the last fight too. My knowledge wasn’t all there with this guy who just won and I read mixed reviews. 2-3 on the day and I come away 25 dollars richer. Juices were so high