SCORECARDS: 48-47 Cejudo, 48-47 Johnson and 48-47 Cejudo. The reign is over!
H.Cejudo, pulls it off
JOHNSON: "It was a great fight, Henry Cejudo was tough. I had a great gameplan and I just tried to kick out his legs but when he got on top of me, he would just try and hold so credit to him. He's a big dude and I would feel each time we would clash he would get big shots off. Nothing really hurt me but he's the champ now so congrats to him. He's just a big dude and he's strong. I'm going back home and my wife is going to have her third child and I'm just going to recover and see what is next."
JOHNSON: "It was a great fight, Henry Cejudo was tough. I had a great gameplan and I just tried to kick out his legs but when he got on top of me, he would just try and hold so credit to him. He's a big dude and I would feel each time we would clash he would get big shots off. Nothing really hurt me but he's the champ now so congrats to him. He's just a big dude and he's strong. I'm going back home and my wife is going to have her third child and I'm just going to recover and see what is next."
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,640
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,182
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 585
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,531
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,656
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 603
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,047
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
- Wednesday 2,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
