I'm on Cote's ML at +145 and +150 and also his KO prop at +415 and round 1 prop at +675 as well as a bit on his decision prop at +260 in case he can't finish Cowboy.
I'm on Cote's ML at +145 and +150 and also his KO prop at +415 and round 1 prop at +675 as well as a bit on his decision prop at +260 in case he can't finish Cowboy.
Everyone in their sister that I know is betting Cote. Why is he still a pretty sizable dog? What am I missing? Other than books like to overinflate Cerrone lines because are fans of his fight anyone motto and beer drinking ?
Everyone in their sister that I know is betting Cote. Why is he still a pretty sizable dog? What am I missing? Other than books like to overinflate Cerrone lines because are fans of his fight anyone motto and beer drinking ?