Well, I'm not in Las Vegas just yet. However, I will be there for both events! Very exciting!
They only play that I have locked in before I head to Vegas is a hammer play on Connor McGregor over Jose Aldo at -134 risking 10.05 units to win 7.5 units. I was going to wait until I arrived in Vegas to lock in but I think the line will continue to rise and dont want to risk getting a far worser line.
There is a strong possibility that the fight still gets cancelled. I'm not sure how Aldo is going to make weight if he is not supposed to be working out.
If the fight does get canceled, I'd rather have my money tied up at pinnacle where they will void the bet immediately upon for cancellation. I don't want to get trapped with money stuck in Las Vegas.
Well, I'm not in Las Vegas just yet. However, I will be there for both events! Very exciting!
They only play that I have locked in before I head to Vegas is a hammer play on Connor McGregor over Jose Aldo at -134 risking 10.05 units to win 7.5 units. I was going to wait until I arrived in Vegas to lock in but I think the line will continue to rise and dont want to risk getting a far worser line.
There is a strong possibility that the fight still gets cancelled. I'm not sure how Aldo is going to make weight if he is not supposed to be working out.
If the fight does get canceled, I'd rather have my money tied up at pinnacle where they will void the bet immediately upon for cancellation. I don't want to get trapped with money stuck in Las Vegas.
I was smelling a Hammer play Mister!!!!! Connor is minus 150 at 5 dimes. Hey 29 Black in roulette, never a bad play lol.
Lol dude. I saw your post a minute ago and went and threw 10 bucks on black 29 at the Pinny casino for the hell of it. ...
https://i.imgur.com/9Zotacc.png
And enjoy Vegas MR219!! I bet the atmosphere will be crazy for this event. I'm surprised to see the McGregor hammer play even though I'm pretty big on him as well. I really hope the fight doesn't get pulled. Good luck bud!
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
I was smelling a Hammer play Mister!!!!! Connor is minus 150 at 5 dimes. Hey 29 Black in roulette, never a bad play lol.
Lol dude. I saw your post a minute ago and went and threw 10 bucks on black 29 at the Pinny casino for the hell of it. ...
https://i.imgur.com/9Zotacc.png
And enjoy Vegas MR219!! I bet the atmosphere will be crazy for this event. I'm surprised to see the McGregor hammer play even though I'm pretty big on him as well. I really hope the fight doesn't get pulled. Good luck bud!
I was smelling a Hammer play Mister!!!!! Connor is minus 150 at 5 dimes. Hey 29 Black in roulette, never a bad play lol.
Lol dude. I saw your post a minute ago and went and threw 10 bucks on black 29 at the Pinny casino for the hell of it. ...https://i.imgur.com/9Zotacc.pngAnd enjoy Vegas MR219!! I bet the atmosphere will be crazy for this event. I'm surprised to see the McGregor hammer play even though I'm pretty big on him as well. I really hope the fight doesn't get pulled. Good luck bud!
When I hit the roulette table I play the same numbers. 1-Parent, 4-Orr, 9-Howe and Richard, 10- Lafluer, 16 Clarke, 29-ME lol, and 33 Roy.
Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
I was smelling a Hammer play Mister!!!!! Connor is minus 150 at 5 dimes. Hey 29 Black in roulette, never a bad play lol.
Lol dude. I saw your post a minute ago and went and threw 10 bucks on black 29 at the Pinny casino for the hell of it. ...https://i.imgur.com/9Zotacc.pngAnd enjoy Vegas MR219!! I bet the atmosphere will be crazy for this event. I'm surprised to see the McGregor hammer play even though I'm pretty big on him as well. I really hope the fight doesn't get pulled. Good luck bud!
When I hit the roulette table I play the same numbers. 1-Parent, 4-Orr, 9-Howe and Richard, 10- Lafluer, 16 Clarke, 29-ME lol, and 33 Roy.
Lol dude. I saw your post a minute ago and went and threw 10 bucks on black 29 at the Pinny casino for the hell of it. ...
https://i.imgur.com/9Zotacc.png
And enjoy Vegas MR219!! I bet the atmosphere will be crazy for this event. I'm surprised to see the McGregor hammer play even though I'm pretty big on him as well. I really hope the fight doesn't get pulled. Good luck bud!
Thanks!!! I am very much looking forward to Vegas & the new main event.
Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:
Lol dude. I saw your post a minute ago and went and threw 10 bucks on black 29 at the Pinny casino for the hell of it. ...
https://i.imgur.com/9Zotacc.png
And enjoy Vegas MR219!! I bet the atmosphere will be crazy for this event. I'm surprised to see the McGregor hammer play even though I'm pretty big on him as well. I really hope the fight doesn't get pulled. Good luck bud!
Thanks!!! I am very much looking forward to Vegas & the new main event.
1. Parlay of Yosdenis Cedeno over Cody Pfister, Cody Garbrandt over Henry Briones & Thomas Almeida over Brad Pickett. Risking 3.45 units to win 3 units.
2. Parlay of Dennis Bermudez over Jeremy Stephens & Alex Garcia over Mike Swick. Risking 2.35 units to win 2 units.
3. Chad Mendes (+170) over Connor McGregor. Risking 3 units to win 5.1 units.
4. Robbie Lawler (+145) over Rory MacDonald. Risking 3 units to win 4.35 units.
5. Neil Seery (Even) over Louis Smolka. Risking 2 units to win 2 units.
6. Brandon Thatch (-175) over Gunnar Nelson. Risking 3.5 units to win 2 units.
7. Cathal Pendred (-110) over John Howard. Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units.
8. Tim Means (+160) over Matt Brown. Risking 2 units to win 3.2 units.
BOL to everyone with your plays!!!
Here are the plays:
1. Parlay of Yosdenis Cedeno over Cody Pfister, Cody Garbrandt over Henry Briones & Thomas Almeida over Brad Pickett. Risking 3.45 units to win 3 units.
2. Parlay of Dennis Bermudez over Jeremy Stephens & Alex Garcia over Mike Swick. Risking 2.35 units to win 2 units.
3. Chad Mendes (+170) over Connor McGregor. Risking 3 units to win 5.1 units.
4. Robbie Lawler (+145) over Rory MacDonald. Risking 3 units to win 4.35 units.
5. Neil Seery (Even) over Louis Smolka. Risking 2 units to win 2 units.
6. Brandon Thatch (-175) over Gunnar Nelson. Risking 3.5 units to win 2 units.
7. Cathal Pendred (-110) over John Howard. Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units.
8. Tim Means (+160) over Matt Brown. Risking 2 units to win 3.2 units.
Even though it has been many years, I was in Vegas for the Sugar Ray Leonard/ Thomas Hearns fight. Easily still the most electric atmosphere in my life. Hope you have a great time! When Brown and Cathal are in the middle of the card...you know it is a packed card.
Really looking forward to Lawlor/Rory fight too.
FWIW, really think the only value in the ME is Chad. Conor will be facing a bunch of new things in Chad---If Chad gets him on the mat...he wins.
BOL all
Even though it has been many years, I was in Vegas for the Sugar Ray Leonard/ Thomas Hearns fight. Easily still the most electric atmosphere in my life. Hope you have a great time! When Brown and Cathal are in the middle of the card...you know it is a packed card.
Really looking forward to Lawlor/Rory fight too.
FWIW, really think the only value in the ME is Chad. Conor will be facing a bunch of new things in Chad---If Chad gets him on the mat...he wins.
1. Parlay of Yosdenis Cedeno over Cody Pfister, Cody Garbrandt over Henry Briones & Thomas Almeida over Brad Pickett. Risking 3.45 units to win 3 units.
2. Parlay of Dennis Bermudez over Jeremy Stephens & Alex Garcia over Mike Swick. Risking 2.35 units to win 2 units.
3. Chad Mendes (+170) over Connor McGregor. Risking 3 units to win 5.1 units.
4. Robbie Lawler (+145) over Rory MacDonald. Risking 3 units to win 4.35 units.
5. Neil Seery (Even) over Louis Smolka. Risking 2 units to win 2 units.
6. Brandon Thatch (-175) over Gunnar Nelson. Risking 3.5 units to win 2 units.
7. Cathal Pendred (-110) over John Howard. Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units.
8. Tim Means (+160) over Matt Brown. Risking 2 units to win 3.2 units.
9. Mendes / McGregor over 2.5 rounds (+110). Risking 2 units to win 2.2 units.
FINAL UFC 189 PLAYS:
1. Parlay of Yosdenis Cedeno over Cody Pfister, Cody Garbrandt over Henry Briones & Thomas Almeida over Brad Pickett. Risking 3.45 units to win 3 units.
2. Parlay of Dennis Bermudez over Jeremy Stephens & Alex Garcia over Mike Swick. Risking 2.35 units to win 2 units.
3. Chad Mendes (+170) over Connor McGregor. Risking 3 units to win 5.1 units.
4. Robbie Lawler (+145) over Rory MacDonald. Risking 3 units to win 4.35 units.
5. Neil Seery (Even) over Louis Smolka. Risking 2 units to win 2 units.
6. Brandon Thatch (-175) over Gunnar Nelson. Risking 3.5 units to win 2 units.
7. Cathal Pendred (-110) over John Howard. Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units.
8. Tim Means (+160) over Matt Brown. Risking 2 units to win 3.2 units.
9. Mendes / McGregor over 2.5 rounds (+110). Risking 2 units to win 2.2 units.
Even though it has been many years, I was in Vegas for the Sugar Ray Leonard/ Thomas Hearns fight. Easily still the most electric atmosphere in my life. Hope you have a great time! When Brown and Cathal are in the middle of the card...you know it is a packed card.
Really looking forward to Lawlor/Rory fight too.
FWIW, really think the only value in the ME is Chad. Conor will be facing a bunch of new things in Chad---If Chad gets him on the mat...he wins.
BOL all
Thanks bud! BOL this weekend!
Quote Originally Posted by Vituperate:
Even though it has been many years, I was in Vegas for the Sugar Ray Leonard/ Thomas Hearns fight. Easily still the most electric atmosphere in my life. Hope you have a great time! When Brown and Cathal are in the middle of the card...you know it is a packed card.
Really looking forward to Lawlor/Rory fight too.
FWIW, really think the only value in the ME is Chad. Conor will be facing a bunch of new things in Chad---If Chad gets him on the mat...he wins.