Posted:
#1
Taking a stab on all the dogs tonight, especially with RvR missing weight and getting his title stripped on the scale.
Glory 37 Risk $239.38
Jason Wilnis (+120) vs Israel Adesanya $50.00 for $60.00
D'Angelo Marshall (+235) vs Guto Inocente $50.00 for $117.50
Matt Embree (+265) vs Robin van Roosmalen $100.00 for $265.00
Zoila Frausto (+270) vs Daniela Graf ~$39.38 for ~$106.33
_
I still haven't watched the first LFA card from last week, but with Chico Camus up at bantamweight for this bout against a pretty tricky submission fighter, I'm taking a stab on the dog at +350.
LFA 2 Risk $50.00
Darrick Minner (+350) vs Chico Camus $50.00 for $175.00
Glory 37 Risk $239.38
Jason Wilnis (+120) vs Israel Adesanya $50.00 for $60.00
D'Angelo Marshall (+235) vs Guto Inocente $50.00 for $117.50
Matt Embree (+265) vs Robin van Roosmalen $100.00 for $265.00
Zoila Frausto (+270) vs Daniela Graf ~$39.38 for ~$106.33
_
I still haven't watched the first LFA card from last week, but with Chico Camus up at bantamweight for this bout against a pretty tricky submission fighter, I'm taking a stab on the dog at +350.
LFA 2 Risk $50.00
Darrick Minner (+350) vs Chico Camus $50.00 for $175.00
