i rarely bet on this sport but here goes..
Gaethje +300
Over 4.5 Rounds(+160)
Gaethje to win in round 5(+3000) *small*
brotha...may i recommend gaethje by decision +800?
If you are thinking it goes over 4.5 and geathje win....that is deff worth a shot.
I am on this for a unit +800. But i like your plays
brotha...may i recommend gaethje by decision +800?
If you are thinking it goes over 4.5 and geathje win....that is deff worth a shot.
I am on this for a unit +800. But i like your plays
could possibly go the distance but would hate to leave it up to the judges, feels like they'll screw me over and favor Khabib if its a really close fight. If Gaethje wins its gonna be by his own hand. good luck ! ![]()
could possibly go the distance but would hate to leave it up to the judges, feels like they'll screw me over and favor Khabib if its a really close fight. If Gaethje wins its gonna be by his own hand. good luck ! ![]()
I am on Gaethje too. Partly for the value, but I think he matches up as well as one can with the Eagle. He can wrestle, just hasnt had to so there isnt a lot of recent,film to,study. Not that Khabib needs it, he does what he does.
I just get a feeling that Gaethje catches him/stuns him enough to go,to ground without Eagle being the one in control. He is rarely in that situation, and combined,with loss of his father for training, wisdom, maybe, just maybe...
Not a hugely confident bet (I may spread 2 units over outcome and various props), but hope to make,up for any losses by going big on,Alabama :)
Good Luck DK, hope this one lives up to,the potential. All these events without crowds are as much a letdown to the participants as to the viewers I am sure.
Cheers,
Manowarfan1
I am on Gaethje too. Partly for the value, but I think he matches up as well as one can with the Eagle. He can wrestle, just hasnt had to so there isnt a lot of recent,film to,study. Not that Khabib needs it, he does what he does.
I just get a feeling that Gaethje catches him/stuns him enough to go,to ground without Eagle being the one in control. He is rarely in that situation, and combined,with loss of his father for training, wisdom, maybe, just maybe...
Not a hugely confident bet (I may spread 2 units over outcome and various props), but hope to make,up for any losses by going big on,Alabama :)
Good Luck DK, hope this one lives up to,the potential. All these events without crowds are as much a letdown to the participants as to the viewers I am sure.
Cheers,
Manowarfan1
