+118
too much mental pressure for charles to overcome being stripped.
@paletta007
How? Creatures of habit. Friday/ and Saturday morning fighters need to be relaxing, refueling, laying low. Charles got blasted in the media and there’s no way this isn’t front and center on his mind now.
@paletta007
How? Creatures of habit. Friday/ and Saturday morning fighters need to be relaxing, refueling, laying low. Charles got blasted in the media and there’s no way this isn’t front and center on his mind now.
Those are all fair points. I just think knowing the belt is no longer his regardless if he wins or loses, the pressure of actually defending the belt is gone. Sure this is a big distraction, but I think it's a distraction for Gaethje just as much, if not more. I liked Gaethje all week, and I still do, but the weight miss debacle has me staying away from this fight as of right now.
GL tonight ![]()
Those are all fair points. I just think knowing the belt is no longer his regardless if he wins or loses, the pressure of actually defending the belt is gone. Sure this is a big distraction, but I think it's a distraction for Gaethje just as much, if not more. I liked Gaethje all week, and I still do, but the weight miss debacle has me staying away from this fight as of right now.
GL tonight ![]()
