Posted:
#1
Holly -325 is just bigger then Valentina and I believe this will negate Val's perceived wrestling advantage. HH is so great at keeping distance and after losing her title she's supremely motivated. HH all the way for me.
Ole Giblert (as I know him now #Reebok). I didn't even know he was still in the UFC, it's been a year since his last fight. Anyone know why? In the mean time Edson -210 has fought three times, losing only to perhaps the next champ in Ferguson and beating Felder and former champ Pettis. Edson is gonna keep this fight at distance and Dec, El Nino.
Godofredo Pepey +175 is kinda on a run. He's a little bit electric and Darren Elkins is kinda meh to me. Super breakdown there, lol.
Prazeres -260 will be going against a fellow grappler in Cottrell. JC is coming in on two weeks notice, with first UFC fight so I'm with Prazeres for the win.
Looks like the other "Cowboy" -265 is sticking around 170, which is fine against Moontasri, another 155/170 guy. Let's get this win Alex.
Also with "The Silencer" Sullivan -215 beating out Urbina. Think he'll knock "El Toro" around.
I'll likely parlay all four together and then bet individuals at differing numbers given odds.
Also, like Glover +210, Verdum -175 and Miocic -130 in the near future. Maybe a 7 team parlay @ 5D for all of them.
GL to all, been parlaying like a madman lately and keep missing by one on 4 teamers and 2 on big ones. Gotta start betting individuals more and building the bank slowly.
