• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Fox 15

    12 Next Last»
    sawman
    str8edgejedi
    Ferrari29
    gsprush
    ParlayJoe17
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1336
    Posts: 31
    12 Next Last»
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2015 - 11:10 PM ET #1

    decent card. Not sure about the main event yet.

    I was looking to bet Felder vs Miller. I thought he'd open as a dog and I don't think miller could have handled his size. 
    And I wanted to bet Souza vs Romero. And fade Catone but my plans have all been scratched. 

    Swanson vs Holloway should be a beauty. Should be a close decision. Cubby maybe a slight fav?

    I'm looking forward to OSP vs Cummins but there's always the chance OSP gets grapple f$&ked

    Souza will now be -1500 

    miller dariush will be exciting. Love watching miller. He always goes for the finish. He will have the advantage with the ground game as slick as Dariush is. dariush is improving at an alarming rate and now has decent tstriking

    van Zant is the hottest chick in MMA and the best to watch at the weigh ins....
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    decent card. Not sure about the main event yet.

    I was looking to bet Felder vs Miller. I thought he'd open as a dog and I don't think miller could have handled his size. 
    And I wanted to bet Souza vs Romero. And fade Catone but my plans have all been scratched. 

    Swanson vs Holloway should be a beauty. Should be a close decision. Cubby maybe a slight fav?

    I'm looking forward to OSP vs Cummins but there's always the chance OSP gets grapple f$&ked

    Souza will now be -1500 

    miller dariush will be exciting. Love watching miller. He always goes for the finish. He will have the advantage with the ground game as slick as Dariush is. dariush is improving at an alarming rate and now has decent tstriking

    van Zant is the hottest chick in MMA and the best to watch at the weigh ins....
     
    str8edgejedi
    str8edgejedi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2015 - 1:11 AM ET #2

    Like VanZant..

    The OSP/Cummins fight is interesting.. If OSP can keep it standing, he should win.. Need to see the odds first to see where I put my money.. I'm thinking OSP in the -140 range..

    My first lean on Miller/Daruish was Daruish.. Miller has excellent wrestling, but I don't think he'll be able to bully Daruish around.. Again, need to see the odds before placing a bet..

    Souza is unbettable now, maybe in a parlay

    I love Cub in this matchup against Holloway.. I actually ran into Holloway at Target out here in Hawaii a few weekends ago, wished him luck on fight.. I think Cub has more variaty in his striking and better angles.. Speed should be similar, the question is can Cub stop the takedowns if Holloway follows Edgar's game plan..

    As for the main event.. I'll be on machida as a dog.. No question in my mind about that bet..

    Looking forward to hearing everyon/ thoughts and opinions..

    Let's win some money this weekend..
    Reply
    Like VanZant..

    The OSP/Cummins fight is interesting.. If OSP can keep it standing, he should win.. Need to see the odds first to see where I put my money.. I'm thinking OSP in the -140 range..

    My first lean on Miller/Daruish was Daruish.. Miller has excellent wrestling, but I don't think he'll be able to bully Daruish around.. Again, need to see the odds before placing a bet..

    Souza is unbettable now, maybe in a parlay

    I love Cub in this matchup against Holloway.. I actually ran into Holloway at Target out here in Hawaii a few weekends ago, wished him luck on fight.. I think Cub has more variaty in his striking and better angles.. Speed should be similar, the question is can Cub stop the takedowns if Holloway follows Edgar's game plan..

    As for the main event.. I'll be on machida as a dog.. No question in my mind about that bet..

    Looking forward to hearing everyon/ thoughts and opinions..

    Let's win some money this weekend..
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2015 - 5:59 PM ET #3


    Risk 
    CA$ 25.00
    To Win
    CA$ 40.00
    Reply

    Risk 
    CA$ 25.00
    To Win
    CA$ 40.00
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2015 - 6:12 PM ET #4

    I love Jim Miller but he's like 0-3 fighting in his backyard!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    I love Jim Miller but he's like 0-3 fighting in his backyard!!!!!!!!
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2015 - 7:30 PM ET #5

    I don't think he's 0-3 is he?
    Reply
    I don't think he's 0-3 is he?
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2015 - 10:44 PM ET #6

    maynard, diaz, and cerrone!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    maynard, diaz, and cerrone!!!!!!!!!
     
    gsprush
    gsprush
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 2282
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2015 - 6:24 AM ET #7

    Miller beat Bocek in Jers
    Reply
    Miller beat Bocek in Jers
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2015 - 3:22 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by gsprush:

    Miller beat Bocek in Jers


    1-3 my bad.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gsprush:

    Miller beat Bocek in Jers


    1-3 my bad.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2015 - 4:28 PM ET #9

    I thought I remembered him winning there. I bet him at a huge # and he snuck by. Respectable losses vs Maynard, Diaz, Cerrone. 

    Dariush is on a tear. He will be bigger and stronger I'm sure. Either guy will have a difficult time pulling off a sub, but I have to give the edge to Miller based on experience. Neither guy is a great striker nor a bad one
    Reply
    I thought I remembered him winning there. I bet him at a huge # and he snuck by. Respectable losses vs Maynard, Diaz, Cerrone. 

    Dariush is on a tear. He will be bigger and stronger I'm sure. Either guy will have a difficult time pulling off a sub, but I have to give the edge to Miller based on experience. Neither guy is a great striker nor a bad one
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2015 - 7:20 PM ET #10

    Miller only loses to the top guys. Is Daruish a top guy??? I love Jim Miller but not here, bigger guys give him a issue and Daruish is a huge lightweight. If Miller can get him grounded, his odds go way up. Surprised by the 2-1 line though.
    Reply
    Miller only loses to the top guys. Is Daruish a top guy??? I love Jim Miller but not here, bigger guys give him a issue and Daruish is a huge lightweight. If Miller can get him grounded, his odds go way up. Surprised by the 2-1 line though.
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2015 - 7:56 PM ET #11

    This is a pretty darn good card.  Think Sterling is really improving and Mizugaki is on the decline, so willing to lay the odds here.  Also like Dariush, Holloway, and then Rockhold the most.  I just feel like Luke is really the most talented MW out there and even though he's kind of cheesy, will eventurally be the champ.  Don't see Machida winning unless he just catches him like Vitor did.
    Reply
    This is a pretty darn good card.  Think Sterling is really improving and Mizugaki is on the decline, so willing to lay the odds here.  Also like Dariush, Holloway, and then Rockhold the most.  I just feel like Luke is really the most talented MW out there and even though he's kind of cheesy, will eventurally be the champ.  Don't see Machida winning unless he just catches him like Vitor did.
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2015 - 1:47 AM ET #12

    Jacare vs Camozzi.  Jesus H they cant set that line high enough.  
    Reply
    Jacare vs Camozzi.  Jesus H they cant set that line high enough.  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2015 - 2:06 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    This is a pretty darn good card.  Think Sterling is really improving and Mizugaki is on the decline, so willing to lay the odds here.  Also like Dariush, Holloway, and then Rockhold the most.  I just feel like Luke is really the most talented MW out there and even though he's kind of cheesy, will eventurally be the champ.  Don't see Machida winning unless he just catches him like Vitor did.

    Hard for me to disagree their Joe. Only thing that spooks me about Sterling is when they hype these guys, the vets seem to knock them down a peg.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    This is a pretty darn good card.  Think Sterling is really improving and Mizugaki is on the decline, so willing to lay the odds here.  Also like Dariush, Holloway, and then Rockhold the most.  I just feel like Luke is really the most talented MW out there and even though he's kind of cheesy, will eventurally be the champ.  Don't see Machida winning unless he just catches him like Vitor did.

    Hard for me to disagree their Joe. Only thing that spooks me about Sterling is when they hype these guys, the vets seem to knock them down a peg.
     
    McDoc
    McDoc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2015 - 5:32 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:


    Risk 
    CA$ 25.00
    To Win
    CA$ 40.00


    I was not planning on betting this card...until I saw the odds.  There were several lines that surprised me, more than any other card I can recall.   Since I was expecting Miller and OSP to open at more like +110 and -140, a parlay of those two at +390 was a little too tempting to pass up. 

    Miller hasn't looked spectacular lately, and Dariush has, so I can attribute that one to the short memory of most MMA bettors.  OSP, though?  Is there something I should know about the NJ State Athletic Commission's drug testing policy?

    I'm still waiting for prop odds to open.  I was quite surprised that OSP/Cummins under 2.5 was better than +150, so I'm keeping my eyes open for OSP ITD, by KO or even in the 1st. 

    BOL 2 all.  It should be one of the best Fox cards yet.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:


    Risk 
    CA$ 25.00
    To Win
    CA$ 40.00


    I was not planning on betting this card...until I saw the odds.  There were several lines that surprised me, more than any other card I can recall.   Since I was expecting Miller and OSP to open at more like +110 and -140, a parlay of those two at +390 was a little too tempting to pass up. 

    Miller hasn't looked spectacular lately, and Dariush has, so I can attribute that one to the short memory of most MMA bettors.  OSP, though?  Is there something I should know about the NJ State Athletic Commission's drug testing policy?

    I'm still waiting for prop odds to open.  I was quite surprised that OSP/Cummins under 2.5 was better than +150, so I'm keeping my eyes open for OSP ITD, by KO or even in the 1st. 

    BOL 2 all.  It should be one of the best Fox cards yet.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2015 - 9:49 AM ET #15

    Ya I think OSP should be a slight fav or atleast pick em

    He's no doubt the better MMA fighter. If he defends TDs the fight is his
    Reply
    Ya I think OSP should be a slight fav or atleast pick em

    He's no doubt the better MMA fighter. If he defends TDs the fight is his
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2015 - 10:11 PM ET #16

    Holloway and Rockhold looked to have some serious size advantages. As did Camozzi, but that won't matter much.
    Reply
    Holloway and Rockhold looked to have some serious size advantages. As did Camozzi, but that won't matter much.
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2015 - 1:06 PM ET #17

    I like rockhold, miller, and osp too but not sure ill bet just 1 or 2 or parlay...
    Reply
    I like rockhold, miller, and osp too but not sure ill bet just 1 or 2 or parlay...
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2015 - 5:13 PM ET #18

    Diego "DB" Brandao -170
    Risk CA$ 34.00
    To WinCA$ 20.00

    Tim "The Dirty Bird" Means -165
    Risk CA$ 33.00
    To WinCA$ 20.00

    Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida +145
    Risk CA$ 20.00
    To WinCA$ 29.00
    Reply
    Diego "DB" Brandao -170
    Risk CA$ 34.00
    To WinCA$ 20.00

    Tim "The Dirty Bird" Means -165
    Risk CA$ 33.00
    To WinCA$ 20.00

    Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida +145
    Risk CA$ 20.00
    To WinCA$ 29.00
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2015 - 5:15 PM ET #19

    Machida Rockhold should be very close. Probably a decision. I think machida is going to be a little quicker, a little more evasive, and has the edge in experience, especially on the big stage

    I think Brandao keeps this standing and gets a TKO late
    Reply
    Machida Rockhold should be very close. Probably a decision. I think machida is going to be a little quicker, a little more evasive, and has the edge in experience, especially on the big stage

    I think Brandao keeps this standing and gets a TKO late
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2015 - 5:18 PM ET #20

    Max vs cubby should be a main event 5 rounder. Should be a striking clinic by both. Tough to call but I think cubby will be a little cleaner with his technique
    Reply
    Max vs cubby should be a main event 5 rounder. Should be a striking clinic by both. Tough to call but I think cubby will be a little cleaner with his technique
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2015 - 6:05 PM ET #21

    Good luck Sawman!!!
    Reply
    Good luck Sawman!!!
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2015 - 6:57 PM ET #22

    BOL SAWMAN!!! 
    Reply
    BOL SAWMAN!!! 
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2015 - 7:16 PM ET #23

    Parlayed Gordan with Hawks +1.5 and flames +1.5 $37 wins $40
    Reply
    Parlayed Gordan with Hawks +1.5 and flames +1.5 $37 wins $40
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2015 - 7:17 PM ET #24

    $27 that is !
    Reply
    $27 that is !
     
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2015 - 7:22 PM ET #25

    Go flames   Good luck bud
    Reply
    Go flames   Good luck bud
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,272
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,453
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,634
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 118
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,120
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.