Posted:
#1
FN83
Views: 705
Posts: 11
Posted:
#3
A couple Bellator thoughts.
It's impossible to know where Royce skill level is these days, but he obviously has the ground advantage. And I like his length to keep Shamrock at distance. Royce by RNC.
I actually watched a DaDa fight yesterday because I had never seen one. He is terrible. Wild punches. He got taken down and mounted so easily it was a joke. Apparently the ref had money on Dada because he stood them up while Dada was fully mounted and then he got the KO after both fighters were dog tired. There's no doubt that one punch from these gorillas could KO the other but Kimbo has been training for years now and should be much cleaner in his striking and if he wants a TD it is there. Kimbo by GnP.
Love these two matchups! It's like driving by a car accident, you just can't avoid watching.
A couple Bellator thoughts.
It's impossible to know where Royce skill level is these days, but he obviously has the ground advantage. And I like his length to keep Shamrock at distance. Royce by RNC.
I actually watched a DaDa fight yesterday because I had never seen one. He is terrible. Wild punches. He got taken down and mounted so easily it was a joke. Apparently the ref had money on Dada because he stood them up while Dada was fully mounted and then he got the KO after both fighters were dog tired. There's no doubt that one punch from these gorillas could KO the other but Kimbo has been training for years now and should be much cleaner in his striking and if he wants a TD it is there. Kimbo by GnP.
Love these two matchups! It's like driving by a car accident, you just can't avoid watching.
Posted:
#5
I never was a Gracie fan, was always a Shamrock guy, thought Ken easily won the second fight. But some years later I've seen Shamrock quit a few times and after a minute is spent. I gotta guess Gracie is in better shape and can weather the one minute onslaught!!!
I never was a Gracie fan, was always a Shamrock guy, thought Ken easily won the second fight. But some years later I've seen Shamrock quit a few times and after a minute is spent. I gotta guess Gracie is in better shape and can weather the one minute onslaught!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,436
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,607
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 113
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
