There are more good, intriguing matchups jammed into 3 nights more than anytime I can remember. There's a good 12-20 solid fights. Mike pierce comeback after 2 yrs of getting subbed by Neanderthal palhares. I don't think even his grinding style can overcome that ring rust
There are more good, intriguing matchups jammed into 3 nights more than anytime I can remember. There's a good 12-20 solid fights. Mike pierce comeback after 2 yrs of getting subbed by Neanderthal palhares. I don't think even his grinding style can overcome that ring rust
Can Miller actually beat a bigger guy Sawman??? Love Miller, just can't understand why he won't drop in weight.
I agree he should have tried to drop to feather. I think he out skills cheisa everywhere but size. I don't think cheisa is the type of fighter who will fight at range. I think Miller can do some damage in tight and likely get ahold of him for a sub
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Can Miller actually beat a bigger guy Sawman??? Love Miller, just can't understand why he won't drop in weight.
I agree he should have tried to drop to feather. I think he out skills cheisa everywhere but size. I don't think cheisa is the type of fighter who will fight at range. I think Miller can do some damage in tight and likely get ahold of him for a sub
- i waited too long for both of these lines. Pierce can certainly grind out a win, but he's been inactive for 2 yrs and his last loss was getting his knee ripped by Neanderthal
- means length will be too much for the smaller striker
Aldo (+105) $40 wins $41
- waited to long for this one too. McG showed his weakness of getting taken down, I expect Aldo to be able to do the same
Maia (-125) $40 wins $32
- as good as Gunner is on the ground he is no Maia. They have to be pretty equal on the feet. This should be a beauty fight
Makdessi(-175) $40 wins $24
- Makdessi holds a good striking advantage and has good TD D
Laflare (230)/Means (400) $40 wins $32
- i waited too long for both of these lines. Pierce can certainly grind out a win, but he's been inactive for 2 yrs and his last loss was getting his knee ripped by Neanderthal
- means length will be too much for the smaller striker
Aldo (+105) $40 wins $41
- waited to long for this one too. McG showed his weakness of getting taken down, I expect Aldo to be able to do the same
Maia (-125) $40 wins $32
- as good as Gunner is on the ground he is no Maia. They have to be pretty equal on the feet. This should be a beauty fight
Makdessi(-175) $40 wins $24
- Makdessi holds a good striking advantage and has good TD D
I'm a little surprised Frankie line is getting better. He should have better striking, speed, and maybe wrestling. Mendes has more power, but Frankie has been in with some hard hitting LWs so he can take a punch
I'm a little surprised Frankie line is getting better. He should have better striking, speed, and maybe wrestling. Mendes has more power, but Frankie has been in with some hard hitting LWs so he can take a punch
JLau -175 $20 wins $34 - this one should be a barn burner. Pretty equal striking. Both durable. Glee definitely better subs is Dunham tries to use his wrestling
Adding more to Frankie. $40 (-135) wins $30
JLau -175 $20 wins $34 - this one should be a barn burner. Pretty equal striking. Both durable. Glee definitely better subs is Dunham tries to use his wrestling
Yep Yancy got a gift, notice it took the judges like 5 minutes to decide, hmmmmmmmmm. Romero/Souza===== DRAW!!!!!!!!!! Maia eating the kids alive these days, WOW.
Yep Yancy got a gift, notice it took the judges like 5 minutes to decide, hmmmmmmmmm. Romero/Souza===== DRAW!!!!!!!!!! Maia eating the kids alive these days, WOW.