It has been a while since I’ve been on here posting my picks, but it’s
time to get back in the mix with you guys. This is a big weekend for MMA
betting, a lot of money to be made or lost. Time to take some big risk cause
scared money don’t make money. Good luck to everyone this upcoming weekend I
hope we all come out winners.
This is a list of the fight picks that I am making for this weekend.
Three events, so there are a lot of picks, including prop bets that I really
like. Four rematches are scheduled for this weekend, and I can see all four
ending in a finish. I am a believer that if the first match was a draw, the second
fight ends with a finish (Strictly for MMA) and vice versa. So here are my
picks.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
It has been a while since I’ve been on here posting my picks, but it’s
time to get back in the mix with you guys. This is a big weekend for MMA
betting, a lot of money to be made or lost. Time to take some big risk cause
scared money don’t make money. Good luck to everyone this upcoming weekend I
hope we all come out winners.
This is a list of the fight picks that I am making for this weekend.
Three events, so there are a lot of picks, including prop bets that I really
like. Four rematches are scheduled for this weekend, and I can see all four
ending in a finish. I am a believer that if the first match was a draw, the second
fight ends with a finish (Strictly for MMA) and vice versa. So here are my
picks.
Prior to this event I was down 20 something units (can't recall), so this fight weekend took me out the hole and up +26 units. But I like these type of fight cards, 2 or more events. It's a great time to parlay my favorite picks and win big.
I got big plans for this weekend, too bad Jones messed some of my parlays, haha. Jon Coke Jones truly is the kilo for kilo champion. But I still plan on turning around and putting more plays in with the winnings from FN 90 & TUF finale.
Quote Originally Posted by RandoBrando:
How have you done in past events?
It has been a while since I've posted on here, roughly two years. But I've had some success and losses.
Here is one of the last events I posted on, UFC FN 45/46
Prior to this event I was down 20 something units (can't recall), so this fight weekend took me out the hole and up +26 units. But I like these type of fight cards, 2 or more events. It's a great time to parlay my favorite picks and win big.
I got big plans for this weekend, too bad Jones messed some of my parlays, haha. Jon Coke Jones truly is the kilo for kilo champion. But I still plan on turning around and putting more plays in with the winnings from FN 90 & TUF finale.
I took some dirty lickings on the first round, but I’ll be back stronger the rest of these fight card weekend.
Parlay 23 renumbered to 13 (but it was a loss anyways). Parlays
have been changed due to the change in the UFC 200 fight card. Jones was my
main pick. Thanks you Jon Coke Jones for messing up some of my plays, but you
still are the Kilo For Kilo King of the 205 division. Good
luck guys!
I took some dirty lickings on the first round, but I’ll be back stronger the rest of these fight card weekend.
Parlay 23 renumbered to 13 (but it was a loss anyways). Parlays
have been changed due to the change in the UFC 200 fight card. Jones was my
main pick. Thanks you Jon Coke Jones for messing up some of my plays, but you
still are the Kilo For Kilo King of the 205 division. Good
luck guys!