what has changed with aldo? he was knocked out in 13 seconds and now there are so many doubts. He is still only 29 and I understand hes had a lot of fights but just judging on this matchup aldo is clearly the better fighter. Edgar looks great lately no doubt and this fight will be close but wayyyyy too many people think aldo will lose.
what has changed with aldo? he was knocked out in 13 seconds and now there are so many doubts. He is still only 29 and I understand hes had a lot of fights but just judging on this matchup aldo is clearly the better fighter. Edgar looks great lately no doubt and this fight will be close but wayyyyy too many people think aldo will lose.
what has changed with aldo? he was knocked out in 13 seconds and now there are so many doubts. He is still only 29 and I understand hes had a lot of fights but just judging on this matchup aldo is clearly the better fighter. Edgar looks great lately no doubt and this fight will be close but wayyyyy too many people think aldo will lose.
WHAT has changed? Umm, USADA? His body?
Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:
what has changed with aldo? he was knocked out in 13 seconds and now there are so many doubts. He is still only 29 and I understand hes had a lot of fights but just judging on this matchup aldo is clearly the better fighter. Edgar looks great lately no doubt and this fight will be close but wayyyyy too many people think aldo will lose.
If Cain loses to Browne, he's done. It looked like the elevation got to Cain in his last fight. He's looked basically unbeatable other than that. If he loses here at sea level it will tell us a lot more. I suspect he will have Browne on his back much of the night.
If Cain loses to Browne, he's done. It looked like the elevation got to Cain in his last fight. He's looked basically unbeatable other than that. If he loses here at sea level it will tell us a lot more. I suspect he will have Browne on his back much of the night.
He's prob right about Cain, I'm really just taking a shot on Browne here at the +250. As far as Zingano/Pena I'm laying off that one. Haven't really watched Pena that much.
He's prob right about Cain, I'm really just taking a shot on Browne here at the +250. As far as Zingano/Pena I'm laying off that one. Haven't really watched Pena that much.