Im from Canada I train martial arts and love watching fights. I have a great memory which helps in assesing fighters based on the previous performances, and from what I've seen I'm noticing some good value in underdogs on this card. Generally hometown/country fighters get the odds skewed in their favour. I think Sam Alvey is a good pick on this card, as Elias took a beating in his last fight and did not look like he enjoyed taking a punch. He is a journeyman fighter at best. I've seen Sam's striking and was impressed by his power. He is also coming off of a loss and will definetly be motivated to get back in the win column. I think he will hurt Elias early who will then revert back to what he knows best and how he usually fights when in trouble which is clinching and cage fighting. Alvey will be able to land shots on the separation and cut/hurt him. Slowly picking away a decision or (less likely) a tko.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Im from Canada I train martial arts and love watching fights. I have a great memory which helps in assesing fighters based on the previous performances, and from what I've seen I'm noticing some good value in underdogs on this card. Generally hometown/country fighters get the odds skewed in their favour. I think Sam Alvey is a good pick on this card, as Elias took a beating in his last fight and did not look like he enjoyed taking a punch. He is a journeyman fighter at best. I've seen Sam's striking and was impressed by his power. He is also coming off of a loss and will definetly be motivated to get back in the win column. I think he will hurt Elias early who will then revert back to what he knows best and how he usually fights when in trouble which is clinching and cage fighting. Alvey will be able to land shots on the separation and cut/hurt him. Slowly picking away a decision or (less likely) a tko.