every once in a while i lay heavy juice, the last time was the weidman silva first fight... weidman opened up at 10-1 odds months before the fight even happened. i dropped 10 units then to win 100 units.
Thompson all the way. this is my only bet.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
i never do this but.......
wonderboy -110
55 units to win 50 units
($5,500 to win $5,000)
every once in a while i lay heavy juice, the last time was the weidman silva first fight... weidman opened up at 10-1 odds months before the fight even happened. i dropped 10 units then to win 100 units.
I made my biggest play ever on that Silva fight, cost me dearly. Oddly enough I'm now leaning strongly towards Rory this time for the same amount of money. Why are you going with Wonderboy?
I made my biggest play ever on that Silva fight, cost me dearly. Oddly enough I'm now leaning strongly towards Rory this time for the same amount of money. Why are you going with Wonderboy?
I made my biggest play ever on that Silva fight, cost me dearly. Oddly enough I'm now leaning strongly towards Rory this time for the same amount of money. Why are you going with Wonderboy?
No rhyme or reason Peter! Just one of those feelings in my heart haha... But really, I just think he edges Rory. Honestly at this point, I'm taking wonderboy over anyone not named Maia... His striking is on another level, he's wrestling with weidman and those guys at LaW MMA, I just think he's got the tools to beat Rory. I'm going to do a full breakdown soon!
Quote Originally Posted by Petermuscle:
I made my biggest play ever on that Silva fight, cost me dearly. Oddly enough I'm now leaning strongly towards Rory this time for the same amount of money. Why are you going with Wonderboy?
No rhyme or reason Peter! Just one of those feelings in my heart haha... But really, I just think he edges Rory. Honestly at this point, I'm taking wonderboy over anyone not named Maia... His striking is on another level, he's wrestling with weidman and those guys at LaW MMA, I just think he's got the tools to beat Rory. I'm going to do a full breakdown soon!
Intangibles: Rory Macdonald about to have a kid will have extra motivation to fight. A year lay off which could help him recover from the beating he took and make him more eager to fight. Tangibles: Rory is younger and more experienced and trains in Tristar and his coaches have trained Wonderboy. I think its almost a coin flip at this point if Stephen uses his sublime footwork and striking to set Rory up and tko him he can win, If Rory uses his patience and disciplined fighting strategy he can out point or less likely tko Stephen as well.
Intangibles: Rory Macdonald about to have a kid will have extra motivation to fight. A year lay off which could help him recover from the beating he took and make him more eager to fight. Tangibles: Rory is younger and more experienced and trains in Tristar and his coaches have trained Wonderboy. I think its almost a coin flip at this point if Stephen uses his sublime footwork and striking to set Rory up and tko him he can win, If Rory uses his patience and disciplined fighting strategy he can out point or less likely tko Stephen as well.
I saved us both the trouble of doing a write up and found this gem which is more detailed an insightful than either of us could be. hope you didnt make that play yet... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOWhUYEK-w
I saved us both the trouble of doing a write up and found this gem which is more detailed an insightful than either of us could be. hope you didnt make that play yet... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOWhUYEK-w