Hit Collier but wishing he wouldve taken it past the half way mark.
I'm with you on Story but taking Miranda and Barao
gl moneybags comozzi is no superstar but his toughness is under rated an looks better each time out as for stepens he is so much bigger and his cardio is on point these days i cant see barao winning might sound crazy to some but hey just my opinion
Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBags402:
Hit Collier but wishing he wouldve taken it past the half way mark.
I'm with you on Story but taking Miranda and Barao
gl moneybags comozzi is no superstar but his toughness is under rated an looks better each time out as for stepens he is so much bigger and his cardio is on point these days i cant see barao winning might sound crazy to some but hey just my opinion
gl moneybags comozzi is no superstar but his toughness is under rated an looks better each time out as for stepens he is so much bigger and his cardio is on point these days i cant see barao winning might sound crazy to some but hey just my opinion
Yeah I think they are both really good matchups. I see Miranda landing more shots and being slightly better in all areas. I think Miranda will land a big shot to end it in a tough fight to take the W. I think Barao is the same minus the power department in his fight. Stephens is a beast everywhere but I think Barao takes it on the cards.
Quote Originally Posted by MMAMAIN:
gl moneybags comozzi is no superstar but his toughness is under rated an looks better each time out as for stepens he is so much bigger and his cardio is on point these days i cant see barao winning might sound crazy to some but hey just my opinion
Yeah I think they are both really good matchups. I see Miranda landing more shots and being slightly better in all areas. I think Miranda will land a big shot to end it in a tough fight to take the W. I think Barao is the same minus the power department in his fight. Stephens is a beast everywhere but I think Barao takes it on the cards.