Probably going to have stuff going on and not be able to watch this card, but going to bet on it regardless!
Parke over Khabilov 400/900
Breese ITD 275/100
Pickett over Rivera 500/880
Leites over Mousasi 300/795
Jotko over Scott 640/400
I guess I'm making Pickett my best bet. I figure they'll stand and trade til one of them goes down, making it about a 50/50. Also siding with the homegrown fighters (except for Leites).
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2016 Figure = +2984
Probably going to have stuff going on and not be able to watch this card, but going to bet on it regardless!
Parke over Khabilov 400/900
Breese ITD 275/100
Pickett over Rivera 500/880
Leites over Mousasi 300/795
Jotko over Scott 640/400
I guess I'm making Pickett my best bet. I figure they'll stand and trade til one of them goes down, making it about a 50/50. Also siding with the homegrown fighters (except for Leites).
2016 Figure = +2984 Probably going to have stuff going on and not be able to watch this card, but going to bet on it regardless! Parke over Khabilov 400/900 Breese ITD 275/100 Pickett over Rivera 500/880 Leites over Mousasi 300/795 Jotko over Scott 640/400 I guess I'm making Pickett my best bet. I figure they'll stand and trade til one of them goes down, making it about a 50/50. Also siding with the homegrown fighters (except for Leites).
Jotko is from Poland, Scott is from England.
Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:
2016 Figure = +2984 Probably going to have stuff going on and not be able to watch this card, but going to bet on it regardless! Parke over Khabilov 400/900 Breese ITD 275/100 Pickett over Rivera 500/880 Leites over Mousasi 300/795 Jotko over Scott 640/400 I guess I'm making Pickett my best bet. I figure they'll stand and trade til one of them goes down, making it about a 50/50. Also siding with the homegrown fighters (except for Leites).
My bad I thought Scott was from Australia. I just think Parke has a better than 220 chance of winning probably a close decision. He has fared well against strong grapplers before lke Tibau (though lost a split).
My bad I thought Scott was from Australia. I just think Parke has a better than 220 chance of winning probably a close decision. He has fared well against strong grapplers before lke Tibau (though lost a split).