I think Borg is the rightful favorite and can't likely smother and possible submit Scoggins, but +275 I'll take a chance. If Scoggins keeps on the feet I think he can win a decision.
Derrick Lewis over Damian Grabowski 345/300
Odds went in reverse on me here. Tried to watch Grabowski and he's quite nimble but much smaller. Could possibly add more to the Black Beast here.
Thompson over Hendricks 200/368
Read a few posts here that have me second guessing a little, but the premise was Thompson is a great athlete too and has been improving his MMA game with each appearance. If he has success stuffing the takedowns I think he could get a knockout. Otherwise, Hendricks sits on him and saps all of his energy.
not much else looking too enticing at the moment. May look at OSP and Roy ITD.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2016 figure = +68
Scoggins over Borg 300/825
I think Borg is the rightful favorite and can't likely smother and possible submit Scoggins, but +275 I'll take a chance. If Scoggins keeps on the feet I think he can win a decision.
Derrick Lewis over Damian Grabowski 345/300
Odds went in reverse on me here. Tried to watch Grabowski and he's quite nimble but much smaller. Could possibly add more to the Black Beast here.
Thompson over Hendricks 200/368
Read a few posts here that have me second guessing a little, but the premise was Thompson is a great athlete too and has been improving his MMA game with each appearance. If he has success stuffing the takedowns I think he could get a knockout. Otherwise, Hendricks sits on him and saps all of his energy.
not much else looking too enticing at the moment. May look at OSP and Roy ITD.