Well, over the first 25 fights of the year although I haven't lost much money my picks have been disastrous!!! Hopefully I can turn that around a little bit here tonight.
I'll be betting most guys as the night goes on but here is a few small plays.
Rosholt +140 $2 = $2.80
Circkunov/Nicholson under 1 1/2 -245 $2.45 = $1
Pyle +125 $2 = $2.50
Burkman -145 $2.90 = $2
Lewis -105 $2.10 = $2
Lewis/Grabowski under 1 1/2 -118 $1.18 = $1
White +115 $2 = $2.30
Good luck everyone!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
YTD
1-2 Events
8-17 Fights (-$78.50)
Well, over the first 25 fights of the year although I haven't lost much money my picks have been disastrous!!! Hopefully I can turn that around a little bit here tonight.
I'll be betting most guys as the night goes on but here is a few small plays.