Wade Wade by submission Mitrione Mitrione by KO Mitrione vs Browne under 1.5 rounds Cote Herman Felder Gomez Cruz
Lots of action tonight! I didn't feel like posting all odds or unit plays but every bet was risk .5u to win x amount for underdogs and risk x amount of units to win .5 units on favorites. Good luck everyone! Will post final unit plays at end of the night for outcomes.
Alright my people!
Wade Wade by submission Mitrione Mitrione by KO Mitrione vs Browne under 1.5 rounds Cote Herman Felder Gomez Cruz
Lots of action tonight! I didn't feel like posting all odds or unit plays but every bet was risk .5u to win x amount for underdogs and risk x amount of units to win .5 units on favorites. Good luck everyone! Will post final unit plays at end of the night for outcomes.
Cruz: .5u to win .65 (WIN) Pettis ITD: .75u to win .5u (LOSE) Mitrione, KO/TKO, Under 1.5rds triple threat! .5u to win .67, .5u to win .85u, .93u to win .5 (LOSE) Cote: .5u to win .55u (WIN) Herman: .5u to win .95u (WIN) Wade, by submission: 1.8u to win .5u, .5u to win 1.3u (WIN) Gomez: .5u to win .92u (LOSE) Overall: +.8u it's a win but that Mitrione triple threat was a mistake! The whole time I felt sketchy using 3 bets basically all relying on him unless Travis took him out in under 1.5rds but I thought that was his fight!
Cruz: .5u to win .65 (WIN) Pettis ITD: .75u to win .5u (LOSE) Mitrione, KO/TKO, Under 1.5rds triple threat! .5u to win .67, .5u to win .85u, .93u to win .5 (LOSE) Cote: .5u to win .55u (WIN) Herman: .5u to win .95u (WIN) Wade, by submission: 1.8u to win .5u, .5u to win 1.3u (WIN) Gomez: .5u to win .92u (LOSE) Overall: +.8u it's a win but that Mitrione triple threat was a mistake! The whole time I felt sketchy using 3 bets basically all relying on him unless Travis took him out in under 1.5rds but I thought that was his fight!