• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    FN 80

    Chewy5394
    Holysafer
    Ferrari29
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 813
    Posts: 15
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2015 - 5:35 AM ET #1

    11-4 Events
    86-69 Fights (-$303.32)
    11-13 O/U (-$2.28)

    3 days in a row of great fights! I may try and take it easy Thursday and Friday and hammer it on Saturday but I think there's some decent money to be made. Here's a few early leans for Thursday but I don't think I'll play anything this week before weigh-ins.

    PVZ
    Miller
    Theodorou
    Means
    Carlos Junior
    Curran

    I still have some homework to do but these are my early leans. 

    I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Northcutt. I have a hard time paying -1250 for a guy that's fighting for the 2nd time in UFC. I understand this fight is supposed to make him look good but I just think the price is too steep for someone who has yet to prove himself. I may prop bet him small or maybe even bet Pfister really small or I may just leave it alone altogether. Haven't decided yet.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    11-4 Events
    86-69 Fights (-$303.32)
    11-13 O/U (-$2.28)

    3 days in a row of great fights! I may try and take it easy Thursday and Friday and hammer it on Saturday but I think there's some decent money to be made. Here's a few early leans for Thursday but I don't think I'll play anything this week before weigh-ins.

    PVZ
    Miller
    Theodorou
    Means
    Carlos Junior
    Curran

    I still have some homework to do but these are my early leans. 

    I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Northcutt. I have a hard time paying -1250 for a guy that's fighting for the 2nd time in UFC. I understand this fight is supposed to make him look good but I just think the price is too steep for someone who has yet to prove himself. I may prop bet him small or maybe even bet Pfister really small or I may just leave it alone altogether. Haven't decided yet.
     
    Holysafer
    Holysafer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2015 - 8:00 AM ET #2

    Fade northcutt those odds, Maybe 10-20 dollars for pfister jos for value reason but yeah.
    Reply
    Fade northcutt those odds, Maybe 10-20 dollars for pfister jos for value reason but yeah.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2015 - 7:04 PM ET #3

    Can't stand Theodorou, maybe Santos kicks another Canuck upside the skull!!!
    Reply
    Can't stand Theodorou, maybe Santos kicks another Canuck upside the skull!!!
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 2:27 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Can't stand Theodorou, maybe Santos kicks another Canuck upside the skull!!!

    I was on Santos that night! But after the last few weeks how can I bet against "The Spartan"?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Can't stand Theodorou, maybe Santos kicks another Canuck upside the skull!!!

    I was on Santos that night! But after the last few weeks how can I bet against "The Spartan"?
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 4:44 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Can't stand Theodorou, maybe Santos kicks another Canuck upside the skull!!!
    I was on Santos that night! But after the last few weeks how can I bet against "The Spartan"?

    Is that a dig against my Hawkeyes or against your Suckeyes or both, lol. He does nothing for me but be funny on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Can't stand Theodorou, maybe Santos kicks another Canuck upside the skull!!!
    I was on Santos that night! But after the last few weeks how can I bet against "The Spartan"?

    Is that a dig against my Hawkeyes or against your Suckeyes or both, lol. He does nothing for me but be funny on twitter.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 5:17 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I was on Santos that night! But after the last few weeks how can I bet against "The Spartan"?
    Is that a dig against my Hawkeyes or against your Suckeyes or both, lol. He does nothing for me but be funny on twitter.

    Lol definitely both! Good luck against the trees that'll be a tough game. Hope you guys win that'll look good for the B1G!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I was on Santos that night! But after the last few weeks how can I bet against "The Spartan"?
    Is that a dig against my Hawkeyes or against your Suckeyes or both, lol. He does nothing for me but be funny on twitter.

    Lol definitely both! Good luck against the trees that'll be a tough game. Hope you guys win that'll look good for the B1G!
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 5:34 AM ET #7

    Here we go!

    PVZ  7 = 5

    Miller  1 = 1.20

    Pfister  1 = 9

    Theodorou   2.20 = 1

    Means  111.50 = 30

    Akhemedov 1.35 = 1

    Carlos Junior 2.85 = 1

    Eduardo  1 = 5

    Ponzi  3.80 = 2

    Curran 6.50 = 2

    Good luck everyone!




    Reply
    Here we go!

    PVZ  7 = 5

    Miller  1 = 1.20

    Pfister  1 = 9

    Theodorou   2.20 = 1

    Means  111.50 = 30

    Akhemedov 1.35 = 1

    Carlos Junior 2.85 = 1

    Eduardo  1 = 5

    Ponzi  3.80 = 2

    Curran 6.50 = 2

    Good luck everyone!




     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 5:54 AM ET #8

    I was going to leave the Northcutt/Pfister and Sterling/Eduardo fights alone but I decided to stack the dogs and hope for one. 

    I like Paige to take care of business in a close fight and I like Means quite a bit obviously. I may even add more to him. The rest of the card is kind of throwing darts for me...
    Reply
    I was going to leave the Northcutt/Pfister and Sterling/Eduardo fights alone but I decided to stack the dogs and hope for one. 

    I like Paige to take care of business in a close fight and I like Means quite a bit obviously. I may even add more to him. The rest of the card is kind of throwing darts for me...
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 8:30 AM ET #9

    Forgot to put in

    Northcutt/Pfister under 1 1/2   1.08 = 1
    Moraes/Akhemedov  under  1 1/2   1 = 1.65


    Reply
    Forgot to put in

    Northcutt/Pfister under 1 1/2   1.08 = 1
    Moraes/Akhemedov  under  1 1/2   1 = 1.65


     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 10:43 PM ET #10

    Told you that Canuck is queer!!!!
    Reply
    Told you that Canuck is queer!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 10:45 PM ET #11

    OK not a person but a cigarette in England!!!!
    Reply
    OK not a person but a cigarette in England!!!!
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 10:45 PM ET #12

    Lol! Nice call!
    Reply
    Lol! Nice call!
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 10:58 PM ET #13

    That was absolutely terrible! How do they stand them up like that? I'll tell you right now I'm going to make a lot of money betting against Northcutt in the future! He ain't that good!
    Reply
    That was absolutely terrible! How do they stand them up like that? I'll tell you right now I'm going to make a lot of money betting against Northcutt in the future! He ain't that good!
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 3:21 AM ET #14

    3-6 fights +20.45
    1-1 O/U +-0.00

    Plus money night! On to tomorrow! Caught a couple crazy lines with one of my books. I'll have my plays posted around noon.

    Congrats to everyone that won and good luck to everyone tomorrow! 
    Reply
    3-6 fights +20.45
    1-1 O/U +-0.00

    Plus money night! On to tomorrow! Caught a couple crazy lines with one of my books. I'll have my plays posted around noon.

    Congrats to everyone that won and good luck to everyone tomorrow! 
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 3:27 AM ET #15

    Told you, that PERSON is not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Told you, that PERSON is not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,263
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,612
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,111
    • Trump lies so much. 22,895

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.