You heard Conor. You've got to have size, reach length. You've got to have some attributes. Eddie simply wasn't on his level. Shouldn't have even been in there with him. One of these days people will stop betting against McGregor and realize he's been a money machine for a few years now. You're missing out
You heard Conor. You've got to have size, reach length. You've got to have some attributes. Eddie simply wasn't on his level. Shouldn't have even been in there with him. One of these days people will stop betting against McGregor and realize he's been a money machine for a few years now. You're missing out
And by the way, I was being sarcastic. Winning millions of dollars on a Saturday night and posting on a public forum where half the people on here are idiots? I call B.S. on that
And by the way, I was being sarcastic. Winning millions of dollars on a Saturday night and posting on a public forum where half the people on here are idiots? I call B.S. on that
And by the way, I was being sarcastic. Winning millions of dollars on a Saturday night and posting on a public forum where half the people on here are idiots? I call B.S. on that
you can say what you want killa...... your allowed
Quote Originally Posted by CallingYouOut69:
And by the way, I was being sarcastic. Winning millions of dollars on a Saturday night and posting on a public forum where half the people on here are idiots? I call B.S. on that
you can say what you want killa...... your allowed
You heard Conor. You've got to have size, reach length. You've got to have some attributes. Eddie simply wasn't on his level. Shouldn't have even been in there with him. One of these days people will stop betting against McGregor and realize he's been a money machine for a few years now. You're missing out
I won't bet against Connor again... man he burns me every time... I've grown to like him also
Quote Originally Posted by CallingYouOut69:
You heard Conor. You've got to have size, reach length. You've got to have some attributes. Eddie simply wasn't on his level. Shouldn't have even been in there with him. One of these days people will stop betting against McGregor and realize he's been a money machine for a few years now. You're missing out
I won't bet against Connor again... man he burns me every time... I've grown to like him also