Normally I encourage the refs to let the fights carry on until the last possible moment.
In this situation even if Hooker is defending.. He's not offering anything, and just taking head shots over and over again.
Late stoppage in my opinion, but Dan Hooker is the type of guy who would rather take a beating than have the ref call it early. So fairly respectable decision by Herb Dean I guess.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Normally I encourage the refs to let the fights carry on until the last possible moment.
In this situation even if Hooker is defending.. He's not offering anything, and just taking head shots over and over again.
Late stoppage in my opinion, but Dan Hooker is the type of guy who would rather take a beating than have the ref call it early. So fairly respectable decision by Herb Dean I guess.
Diego isn't doing anything but embarrassing himself. He should have been far more aggressive.. Didn't learn his lesson from the first fight. He can't beat Volkanovski in a striking points match, and should have turned it into a brawl.. One more round but it's unlikely, and a boring fight imo.
Diego isn't doing anything but embarrassing himself. He should have been far more aggressive.. Didn't learn his lesson from the first fight. He can't beat Volkanovski in a striking points match, and should have turned it into a brawl.. One more round but it's unlikely, and a boring fight imo.